Soomin's pov

I went to follow kevin to his special room where he designs and make tattoos.

"Where would you like it to be?" Kevin asked as he prepared the machine.

"How about on the stomach?" I asked and he smiled.

"Is it your first tattoo?" Kevin asked and i nodded.

"You have to take your top off or pull it up," he said and sat on a stool next to the tattoo chair.

"Uh... I'll just pull it up," i said and he chuckled.

"I'm not a pervert ok," he said convincing me, but i just pulled my shirt up.

"You need to lower you pants a bit," he said and i rolled my eyes.

"You want it on your stomach and now you're giving me an attitude," kevin said nagging me and i pursed my lips.

"Sorry.. it's just you guys don't let me be free," i said and he pulled me close to his face making me surprised.

"Listen to me.. if you don't want yourself dead.. you just met Q and anyone who talked or met any of us would be hunted or maybe killed.. because they would threaten you or maybe torture to spill any information," Kevin explained and i was frightened.

"But you don't seem dangerous... Especially Q... He looks-"

"Adorable right?" Kevin cuts me off and i blushed while staring at him.

"Aww soomin has a crush on Q!" Kevin screamed and i covered his mouth.

"Shut up! I don't have a crush on him!" I screamed and tackled him, we were rolling on the floor.

"YOU DO! JU HAKNY-" i covered his mouth with my hands.

"WHAT?!" Haknyeon barged inside and me on top of kevin covering his mouth.

"Are you guys gonna f*ck or something?" Haknyeon asked frontally, i blushed and kevin removed my hands from his mouth.

"Yes wanna join?" I slapped kevin's arm and he winced in pain.

"I want to but i have to make a new medicine so bye!" Haknyeon said and closed the door.

"You jerk!" I said and kevin smirked, i sat back down on the chair.

"Just take your top off i won't harass you," he said and i looked at him.

"Do you need Q to keep an eye on us?" He asked and i looked at him.

"Isn't he busy?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Sometimes he just watches the surveillance cameras around the city to control his mental health," Kevin said and i frowned.

"Really?" I asked in disbelief and he scoffed.

"I knew him for years ok?" He said and i sighed.

"Then call him over," i said and kevin dialed Q's number.

"Yes?"

"Your girl is whiny as f*ck,"

"What? What did she do?"

"She thought i was gonna harrass her so she wants you to come over just because you're the one who found her,"

"Ok give me a sec,"

- call ended -

"I never said that!" I protested and he put a finger on my lips.

"Shut it lady," he said and i gave him a look.

Soon Q came inside with a tablet on his hands, he was looking at something.

"Kevin look at this... This guy just cuts the girl's head off! Isn't that cute?" Q said while smiling is he a psycho?

"Don't mind him... He likes this kind of stuff," kevin said and i nodded, Q placed his tablet down and stand beside me.

"Ok soomin.. take your top off or i'll f*ck you here," Q said and i looked at him.

"Seriously? You're worse than this guy," i said pointing at kevin.

"Are you challenging me?" Q asked and i took my top off and covered myself.

"If eric comes in he'll have a hard time," kevin said and lowered my pants a little and start sketching.

"Ah!" I screamed in pain, Q held my hands squeezing it.

"It's ok.. it'll feel good later," Q said ambiguously.

"What the f*ck Q i thought you were innocent," kevin asked in disbelief.

"Am not! Jacob told me," Q said and kevin clicked his tongue a few times.

"Ok I'm done here and you wasted 15 minutes... By the way you have a nice body and stay here till the tattoo is completely dry," kevin advised and i nodded.

 By the way you have a nice body and stay here till the tattoo is completely dry," kevin advised and i nodded

(That's the tattoo that they all have)

"So while we wait i'll tell you where i had my tattoo at," Q said and pulled his shirt up revealing his tattoo on his back.

"Dude! This is not a strip contest," kevin said covering his eyes.

Kevin showed his tattoo which was on his arm, he told me that major had their tattoos on their back and left or right chest.

But eric has it on his neck for some reason, kevin told me that eric's kinda hyperactive.

"And he's a perverted brat too," Q added and i laughed, after a solid 30 minutes of talking i put my top back on and thanked kevin.

"No problem.. just let me know if you want another tattoo," he said and i nodded.

Q and i left the room and suddenly he pulled my top up, he admired the tattoo and run his fingers over the tattoo.

"I love it.. welcome to the gang," he whispered and nibbled on my ear before leaving.

I was shocked and furious to be honest, but my actions are blushing and embarrassed.

Well this is my life now... And i have to face all 11 perverted boys especially eric and Q.

- end -
Poor eric :")
.
Siya