13¹³

My mind is literally playing Tropicana advertisement over and over again, you know the one that kevin and Q dances to... And now i keep saying sparkling boy everywhere 😂

Soomin's pov

"Ahh f*ck changmin!" I screamed as he started to thrust deeper hitting my g-spot.

"I miss you," he said pecking my lips and licked my neck while finding another spot to make more hickeys.

We have had 8 rounds and I'm feeling oversensitive right now, he was way too horny and it's not a good idea to do this.

"Gosh i hate you but i love you so much hwasa," i said inside my head, changmin changed our position.

He lied down and i was now on top of him, i was so drained out of energy and he still wants me to top him?

"C-changmin," i said weakly, he chuckled and thrusted his hips upwards not giving me mercy.

"One more round and we're done," he said and i started to bounce on him.

"Oh yes just like that baby," he moaned and grabbed my hips to prevent me from falling.

"I can't I'm tired," i said giving up, he chuckled and sat up.

"Let me help you," he said and thrusted in monster pace, i screamed and clawed his back leaving scratch marks.

After a few seconds i finally came while my thighs were shaking like crazy.

"I love you soooo much," he said pepper kissing my face.

"Can we rest now?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Wait before that," he said, he was infront of my parted legs.

"I want my meal," he said and started eating me out, i arched my back and screamed at the oversensitivity.

"Ahhh! C-changmin hm," i pushed wrapped my fingers around his hair and pushed further.

He bit my cl*t and swirled his tongue on my pearl making me go crazy, i didn't even last a minute until my juices flowed out.

"Thank you princess," he said and pecked my thigh and hovered on top of me.

"Give me a kiss," he said and i pulled him to a passionate kiss, his fingers intertwining onto mine.

Once we pulled away he smiled and rolled to the side and pulled me into his warm embrace.

"Goodnight love... You did amazing," he said complementing me.

"Night changmin," i said and slept after he said that.

- next morning -

"You guys were so loud!" Eric said annoyed changmin laughed.

"Your girl is limping," kevin said and everyone smirked.

"He did well didn't he?" Hyunjae asked and i rolled my eyes.

"That's some privacy right there," i said and he scoffed.

"You just f*cked in a house filled with 10 other people," he continued and i blushed.

"You know what? Since today is our free time.. let's play truth or dare," sunwoo suggested and everyone cheered.

"I pass," i said and changmin pouted, i sighed and gave up.

"Fine.... I'll play," i said and approached the others.

"Spin the bottle soomin," younghoon said and i spun it.

And the worst thing happened, it landed on eric. He smirked, I don't even want to do it anymore.

"Let's change the game.. we get to ask the question and give out the dare," chanhee said right before i even start.

I mouthed a "f*ck you" to him, he grinned and gave a finger heart at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at eric.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him, he thought about it.

"Truth," he decided to go easy on me, i sighed in relief.

"Who do you think about when you jerk off?" Juyeon asked and eric laughed.

"The only girl in this HQ," he answered making changmin furious.

"That's enough.. no fighting.. it's just a game," sangyeon said and changmin sat down.

"No one.. think about my girl.. except for myself," he threatened and eric chuckled.

"Ok eric.. spin the bottle," haknyeon said and he spun the bottle, it landed on changmin.

"Seriously.. what is up with this bottle?" I asked checking the bottle.

"It's a normal bottle," jacob said assuring me, i checked every angle and yes.. the bottle is normal.

"Truth or dare hyung?" Eric asked him.

"Dare," changmin said boldly, i was scared of what the others might do.

"Since you're straight like a line," sunwoo started.

(Nope he's not.. trust me ;) )

"Kiss the member you hated the most," sunwoo said and he frowned.

"What the hell no way," he refused, sunwoo smirked.

"The penalty.. your girlfriend takes off a piece of clothing," sunwoo said sly as a fox, changmin was so furious that he nearly flipped the chair.

"Calm down.. we're not doing that," hyunjae said calming him down.

"Fine.. i'll do it," he said and grabbed eric's nape and kissed his lips.

"Hmm!" Eric screamed into the kiss, he was so shocked.

The both were way into the kiss, changmin even pushed eric down to the floor and hovered on top of him.

"WHAT THE F*CK STOP IT!" Sangyeon said pulling changmin away while eric saved hisself.

"I F*CKING HATE YOU SUNWOO!" Eric yelled while wiping his swollen lips.

"Damn! Changmin you're horny for our youngest member?" Hyunjae teased and changmin retreated back to me.

"Shut up," he said resting his head on my lap.

"Okay.. changmin spin the bottle," kevin said and changmin did.

And i guess it's eric's unlucky day because the bottle landed on him again.

"Truth or dare?" Changmin asked, eric smirked.

"Dare," he said and sunwoo interfere in giving the dare.

"Tonight you join changmin and soomin... To do a threesome," sunwoo said and i chocked.

"What the hell no!" Changmin said hugging me.

"Or... You have to have s*x with eric instead," sunwoo said everyone was liking it except for the three of us.

"Fine.. we'll do it,"

- end -
sunwoo is that annoying guy.. but you still befriend him haha
.
Siya