10¹⁰

Changmin is that cute boy but he's actually scary, have you ever find someone like that in real life?

Changmin's pov

Stray kids just arrived at our HQ, i didn't want to leave soomin to greet them. So i carried her out.

"Uhm... Changmin," soomin called out, i smiled and brought her downstairs.

"Look the princess just woke up," chan said and i saw soomin blush.

"This is chan and behind him is his gang members.. stray kids," sangyeon said and soomin blinked a few times.

"Ahh.. sorry i just woke up," soomin said and told me to put her down.

"I'm park soomin the girl who got kidnapped by my boyfriend and joined the gang as the only female member," she introduced herself and i laughed when she said 'kidnapped by my own boyfriend'.

"That's nice.. my name is chan.. I'm the leader of stray kids.. and your beauty is way out of my expectations," chan said and i glared at him.

The others introduced theirselves and once that was over everyone got to work.

"What are you guys doing?" Soomin asked us.

"Oh yeah.. we forgot to tell you that we're planning a revenge on NCT," younghoon said and she was surprised.

"I don't think that's necessary," soomin said and the others ignored her.

"Well.. no one is nice in our world.. and this is how we play," sunwoo said making a new batch of poison.

"How many batches have you made?" Eric asked sunwoo who was now testing on some lab rats.

"I feel bad but I don't want to," sunwoo said using his pipette to drop some of the liquid inside the rats's mouth.

"Ok let's see how long it'll take," as soon as sunwoo placed the rats down, it suddenly limp and died.

"Damn that only took a second," haknyeon said and sunwoo clapped to hisself.

"Now.. let's make a gas version of it," sunwoo said working on his gas poison.

"I made rip-off masks that can prevent you from the gas," kevin said which everyone claimed a genius idea.

"So the plan is... Getting rid of the guards with the gas.. and the boss with food poisoning," sangyeon explained to chan.

"And how do we know when the food will be ready?" Chan asked and sangyeon pointed at changmin.

"We have him.. he can threaten the chef," sangyeon said and chan smirked.

"And we have hyunjin," chan said and hyunjin striked a cute pose.

"Hey they share the same brain cell," chan said and the four of us laughed.

"This would be fun.. right changmin hyung?" Hyunjin asked, i pinched his cheeks and nodded.

"Yes.. straykids's big baby," i said and he giggled.

"Then what am i supposed to do?" Soomin asked us.

"You're gonna train with mamamoo for awhile.. so we won't be seeing each other for a week or two," sangyeon said and she pursed her lips.

"I mean like better than nothing though," soomin said trying to stay positive.

"There you go.. and don't worry about your boyfriend he'll be fine," eric said and i sighed.

"I'll miss you so much," i said hugging soomin tightly.

"Dude it's just 2 weeks," chanhee said and i glared at him.

"shut.. up," i warned him and he scoffed.

"Stop fighting... I don't want any drama between all of us ok? Soomin is just gonna be there for 2 weeks... She's safe and will be ok," sangyeon said assuring me.

"Let's hear it from the girl," jeongin said and the others looked at me.

"Yeah i will be ok.. and i would miss changmin and the others a lot.. but i can take care myself since I'm a grown up," soomin said and i smiled at her confidence.

"You're still a baby to me," i said and she slapped my arm.

"Then hwasa will pick you up at 5 in the morning.. so you better pack your stuff.. kevin will hand you the luggage," sangyeon informed her and she went to her room while kevin went to the storage room.

I wanted to assist my girlfriend but sangyeon held my wrist preventing me.

"You can hook up with her later.. we need you for the plan to work," sangyeon said and i nodded.

This is like the first time i wanted to cooperate with others, usually i go with my own actions.

"Finally you decided to cooperate," juyeon said and i sighed in annoyance.

"Shut up before i change my mind," i warned him and i heard some chuckles.

After a good 30 minutes, soomin got out from the room with the luggage that kevin hand her.

"Ok soomin.. I'm gonna give you this and this and this for safety purposes," jacob said handing a phone, gun, and pocket knife.

"Hand that to me," hyunjae said and soomin passed the luggage to hyunjae.

"Remember... No running away," jacob said and she hummed.

"I have a boyfriend.. i won't ditch him," i was smiling when she said that.

"Aww so sweet.. you made the psychopath smile," younghoon teased and my smile fades getting serious.

We ended the day after hours of planning and getting things ready, some are still up.. but me and soomin decided to sleep early.

"I'm gonna miss you," i said and she smiled.

"No need to miss me that much.. just carry out your mission i'll be fine with hwasa and the others," she said caressing my hair.

"Train hard for me ok?" I said and she nodded accepting my favor.

"I love you.. please be ok," i said snuggling into her embrace.

"I told you i'll be fine.. promise," soomin said assuring me.

"I love you too.. don't hurt yourself and please.. cooperate with others," she said and i looked at her with doe eyes.

"Now let's just rest," she said and i nodded, i hugged her tightly while we slept the night.

- end -
This is so weird
.
Siya