24²⁴

Dude i think i'm gonna skip the process dkskdkskdk i just can't wait for the marriage hahahahha

Changmin's pov

I actually forgot to unlock the door for younghoon and when i did the boy pushed me and yelled at me like a maniac.

"THIS IS MY ROOM! YOU LOCKED THE DOOR ON PURPOSE DID YOU!?" Younghoon yelled at me and i chuckled.

"Sorry babe i forgot," i flirted and he cringed, he went to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, he took his top off.

"Masturbating," he joked and i chuckled, i dropped on the bed and admired a photo of me and soomin.

Her smiling face

Her beautiful thick hair

Her crescent shaped eyes

Her cute little nose

Her thick and red lips

Her sharp jawline

Her white skin

Everything about her is special for me, i just love her too much. I swear if anyone hurts her or even stare at her, i will rip their guts off.

"I love you," i said kissing the picture on my phone, then i swiped and smirked when i saw a picture of soomin's nudes.

She did send me a lot of nudes without me asking for it, especially her thighs and cleavages. The craziest one was the one when she was spreading.

"The f*ck are you doing?" Younghoon asked walking into me having my hands in my pants.

"Mind your own business.. i have a girl to fantasize of," i said and masturbated infront of him.

"You're a bad husband," younghoon said and sat beside me.

"You're jealous," i said and kept on doing my activity infront of younghoon.

"Can you please stop doing that by any chance?" Younghoon asked and i scoffed.

"You're jealous of my monster d*ck," i said cockily and he laughed.

"Your non existing d*ck to be exact," younghoon said and i slapped his friend.

"F*CKING HELL!" He screamed and fell to the floor in pain.

"That's why you don't mess with me and my d*ck," i said and came on his shoulder.

"Oh that's just f*cking gross," younghoon said and i showed tongue.

"Later assh*le," i said hitting his shaft again and left the room before younghoon screamed in agony.

"JI CHANGMIN I WILL KILL YOU!" He yelled and i smirked in victory.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink, milk to be exact. I opened the fridge and saw the carton of milk left opened.

"Who the-" i stopped and smiled as i saw some lipstick left on the side.

"Aww," i was giddy and amused when i saw this, then i stole the carton of milk and drank it on my own.

Yeah, i do this because i miss my girl and i could never be far away not even a second from her. This is just pure torture for me.

I went back to younghoon's room and he looked at me and frowned, i showed the carton of milk with soomin's lipstick on it.

"Stop being so tacky about that sh*t," younghoon said still annoyed.

"Well sorry for you.. mr lonely," i said making fun of him and he was ready to throw hands at me.

"Yo.. have ya'll seen my-" eric stopped when he saw the carton of milk on my hands.

"That's mine," he said and i frowned, i looked at the lipstick mark and showed it to him.

"Yeah.. soomin literally put lipstick on me yesterday as a prank and i didn't notice it until i drank from that.. wait.." eric stopped and i froze.

"Did you-"

"Take your god damn milk away," i said handing him the milk and slammed the door.

Younghoon broke into laughter and i was blushing, so embarassing. The person whom i made fun of got his revenge paid.

"Yeah.. i'm not gonna tell anyone the fact that you just devoured a carton of milk with eric's saliva and lip mark on it," younghoon said sarcastically and i hid my face.

"F*cking dumb," i cursed at myself as i hear younghoon's laughter in the background.

- D-1 before wedding -

Soomin's pov

"IT'S TOMORROW!" I scream histerically as kevin, eric, jacob, chanhee and sunwoo covered their ears.

"What the hell! Calm down!" Sunwoo yelled at me and i kicked the air in amusement.

"She's in her insane mode.. let her be," chanhee said and i ignored him.

"I'm gonna f*ck him till the next day after the party," i said out loud and the four just chuckled.

"The extra horny couple can never be defeated,"

(I'm shaking because of the boyz's teaser)

Changmin's pov

I was doing some light training just because tomorrow is my special day, the one and only day that can never be rewind.

"Dude.. you're still in good shape stop training.. you'll tire yourself tomorrow," juyeon nagged me, hyunjae and haknyeon were helping me train while younghoon, hwall and sangyeon just talked.

"Dude.. those abs are just gonna pop any time sooner," haknyeon pointed out, he was staring at me in awe.

"Stop staring at me," i said covering myself and haknyeon chuckled.

"Dude.. i think i know why she loves you that much," haknyeon said and i lift my head and frowned.

"It's because of your fit body, good d*ck and good personality," haknyeon said and i had never felt so proud in my whole entire life.

"Well.. facts only though," i said and the others scoffed.

"Seriously.. changmin doesn't have a d*ck,"

- end -
Marriageeee next part!
.
Siya