22²²

Mannn i can't wait for the marriage part arghh it's gonna be soooo soo sweet and tragic! And don't skip any parts!

Soomin's pov

Kevin was busy measuring my shoulder length, hip size, breast size and all that. Changmin wanted me to have a perfect fit for the dress.

"Your soon to be husband is so bossy," kevin said taking notes after measuring my body, i was with kevin and jacob.

Juyeon and younghoon are busy taking care of changmin's suit, then there's eric who was busy searching for a place for the marriage and contacting guests.

Haknyeon and hyunjae took care of the buffet, new and sunwoo were busy with the flowers and decoration and lastly sangyeon with the cake.

"WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" Hyunjae ran inside the room screaming like a lunatic.

"What problem?" Jacob asked as he help draw the patterns for the dress.

"No one took care of the music and makeup," hyunjae said and i sighed.

"Dude there's like-"

"They're busy," hyunjae cuts me off making me annoyed.

"Stray kids?" I said and hyunjae scratched his head not sure about it.

"They're guests.. we can't do tell our guests to do that," hyunjae said and i bit my lips.

"Wait.. i know someone," hyunjae said and searched for someone's contacts.

"Don't tell me it's-"

"Yes it's him," hyunjae said and i had no idea who they were talking about.

"He said he's gonna help us," hyunjae said and jacob looked at kevin.

"We need him.. he's still part of us.. he has the tattoo," kevin said and jacob sighed.

"Fine i'm fine if you guys are," jacob said giving up and i still have no idea who they were talking about.

"Who is this guy?" I asked kevin and he smirked, he just kept his mouth shut making me slightly annoyed.

"Why?! Tell me!" I said throwing tantrums and kevin gave up.

"His name is-"

"Hwall," the boy came in with a bouquet of white flowers or should i just call it daisies.

"No one told you to buy flowers," jacob nagged him and hwall smirked.

"The quicker the better," he said handing the flowers to me.

"The name's hwall," he said and i smiled at him, he's really charming.

"I'm soomin," i said and he gave a simple nod, he showed his tattoo which was on his back.

"I'm a member of this gang until something bad happened," hwall explained.

"I got mad with the leader and left the gang.. and now i have no one," he continued and still everyone was quiet.

"Well you should've had listened to us," jacob started and hwall lowered his head.

"Jacob this is not the time to nag anyone.. if he wants to join the gang back and be a better guy then let him be.. everyone deserves to change," i said patting hwall's shoulder.

"Changmin really deserves you.. you barely know me and you're already this nice and thoughtful," hwall said and i smiled.

"I mean you deserve another chance.. we are all imperfect and we can always change and be a better person right?" I said and hwall nodded.

"I suggest you should go see sangyeon hyung and talk about this," kevin said as he went to find cloth.

"Yeah i am gonna go see him," hwall said scratching his head.

"Good luck... i'm with you," i said and he waved goodbye.

"You have to sleep alone till the marriage ok.. it's the ritual," kevin said and I frowned.

"I'm scared," i said recalling the moment that i got kidnapped by NCT.

"Well yeah.. changmin also worries about that," kevin said and jacob agreed.

"I finished making the flower crown," jacob said placing it on my head.

I looked at the mirror and smiled at how talented these boys are, i smiled and hugged jacob in a friendly way

"I love it," i said and cried, kevin and jacob giggled and hugged me tighter.

The night finally came and i was told to have dinner in my room alone, changmin was staying in another room with younghoon.

I can't even call or listen to his voice till next week which sounds so sad, it's like i'm in a romeo and juliet story.

I sighed as i ate my dinner alone accompanied by sunwoo and chanhee, the others were still busy arranging the wedding while sangyeon is busy with hwall.

"Don't be sad.. you're marriage is less than a week now," chanhee said and sunwoo nodded.

"Do you think hwall will be accepted back in the team?" I asked them and they stayed silent.

"Yes.. why not?" Sunwoo said after thinking a few moments.

"But he did got mad with sangyeon hyung which resulted him to leave," chanhee said and i peeked out the door and saw the both were having a serious conversation.

"Is it that serious?" Sunwoo asked as he peeked as well.

"I think so,"

Changmin's pov

I'm stressed, worried, scared, crazy and mad. This ritual doesn't make any sense, what if something bad happened to soomin?

"Dude calm down.. you look depressed and pathetic," younghoon said and i kicked the air.

"I want to see her!" I whined as i rolled around the bed.

"Get yourself together! This is a historical day for you.. don't mess it up," juyeon said shaking my body and i slapped his hands away.

"I know what to do," i said cockily and the both looked at each other.

"Ok... what?" Younghoon asked and i bit my lips forgetting the first part.

"You're really dumb," juyeon said and finally i remember.

"I stay on the aisle as my beautiful woman walks down the stairs with the best man.. sangyeon hyung.. and then we say our promises.. put rings on each other and kiss.. and then we f*ck," i said and younghoon threw a pillow at me.

"You f*ck after the party," he said and i smirked devilishly.

"You just gave the best idea,"

- end -
They're really gettin married ooohhh 😭💯
.
Siya