20²⁰

Kyu is kyut and kyu can't deny it kyuu! Ok i'm weird :")

Soomin's pov

After weeks of patience and constant screaming, i finally got back to my normal self where i can run without getting my head hurt everytime i walk.

"I'm finally... FREE!" I sang, well practically screaming for the hundreth time. Younghoon covered my mouth preventing me to scream more.

"Sunwoo is making a bomb so you better shut up if you don't want this place to blow up," younghoon said and i slapped his hand.

"I'm bored.. let's kill people," i said and younghoon chuckled thinking i was kidding.

"I'm serious," i said and he stopped, he looked around and back at me.

"No," he said and i smirked, i leaned in and sat on his lap.

"Yes," i said and he pushed me away while looking around.

"Are you crazy!?" He half screamed and I chuckled, younghoon is fun to be teased.

"Changmin is gonna kill the both of us if he finds out," younghoon continued and i winked.

"That's why... let's go kill people while he's gone," i whined and he shook his head.

"No... i said no," younghoon said and i gave him a sad look and pouted my lips.

"F*ck.. ok fine.. but don't get hurt," younghoon said taking out twin guns from under the sofa.

He handed the guns to me and i squealed as i went to my room to change, younghoon drove us to a small alley in filled with bullies.

"Well.. what do you want to use?" Younghoon asked after he parked the car that was quite far from the alley.

"Sniper," i said and he set it up and i shot the bully on the head, he deserved it.

His friend was panicking and was looking around, he tried running away but younghoon shot his leg and i shot his head.

"Come on there's one more right there," i said and younghoon shot the bully's chest.

Younghoon drove the car near the alley and i helped the man that was getting beaten up by the bullies, he thanked me and told me that he'll keep the secret.

"Take this for good luck," the man said handing an ancient gold coin with a picture of a flower on it.

"Thank you," i said and dropped the man at his house.

I keep admiring the coin, younghoon hit my arm scared that i get hypnotized by that small golden metal.

"Stop," he said and i chuckled and pinched his cheeks, changmin would be so furious if he finds out.

"What the f*ck is he doing?" I asked pointing around the corner, there was a young man offering candy to a child.

"Should we follow them?" Younghoon asked and i hit his head.

"Of course you dumbass," i said and we secretly followed them into an old building.

"He's alone unarmed.. as far as i know," younghoon said and i ran inside the building.

The man was already left with his briefs, the child was crying. I threw an iron bar at him, of course he dodged it but he didn't realize the next attack.

I hit his head with a brick and he groaned in pain, the next thing he did was taking out his knife and slashing it infront of my face.

"Stupid," i said and threw the brick at him, i smashed his head with a concrete block after.

I took the child in my hands, even though she saw what i just did she trusted me anyways. She cried on my shoulder making me a little confused of what to do.

Younghoon approached me and smiled, i let the girl hug me as younghoon cleaned my hands with wet tissues.

"Will the cops arrest me?" I asked and younghoon shook his head.

"If they want to die then they would catch you," younghoon said and i chuckled.

"So.. where do you live and what's your name?" I asked the little girl.

"I'm park sami.. and i live in the apartment across the store," sami said and i looked around and found the apartment that she was talking about.

"Ohh i see.. why did you go alone?" I asked and she said that her parents were fighting so she went to the store instead.

"I see.. let's go back ok?" I said and she nodded, me and younghoon walked to the apartment and knocked on the door.

"What?!" A lady opened the door with a messed up look, she took sami in her arms and glared at me.

"What have you done to her?" The lady asked and i looked at younghoon and grinned.

"Helping her," i said and the lady grabbed a bottle and smashed it making shards on the bottle.

"I will kill the both of you," the lady said, sami told her that we were helping her.

"I guess you're not a good mom for neglecting your child and chose to fight with your husband," i said and she threw the bottle at me.

I dodged and the bottle break into smaller pieces, the lady dropped and cried. She hugged sami tightly whispering sorry over and over again.

"Sami needs your love and protection.. so you better protect her or not i will take her from you," i threatened and she nodded.

"Thank you," she sobbed and the both of us smiled, me and younghoon hugged sami and left them.

"Be careful next time sami.. call me if you get into trouble," i said giving out a number card.

After we left i pulled younghoon into a short kiss, he was startled and looked around. I chuckled and looked at his panicking face.

"You're asking for a death wish," younghoon said and i hummed.

"I just want angry s*x with him right now,"

- end -
Ooofff soomin is a...
.
Siya