28²⁸

I'm gonna promote the selection of books here so get ready to pick your fighter DKSKDKSKSK

Soomin's pov

"Babe," i called out and changmin rushed to me, he was looking at me with hopes in his eyes.

"What is it? Twins triplets?" He asked and i shook my head.

"Zero," i said and cried on his chest, he hugged me and gently caressed my hair.

"Hey don't cry... it's fine.. we can always try again," changmin said and i sniffed.

"How about doing it tonight and check after the next week?" Changmin suggested and i nodded.

"We should try harder," i said and he chuckled, he carried me bridal style and went to the living room.

"So ho-" hyunjae's words were cut off by changmin's glare.

"Oh," he said, kevin and jacob came in to hug me as i cried again.

"Hey.. you're a fighter.. you can do it ok?" Jacob said complementing and motivating me.

"Ok," i said feeling a little down, jacob told me to smile and i smiled.

"That's better.. i don't want to see you crying after your wedding," jacob said and giggled.

"You should eat breakfast.. you need energy for your activity later," kevin said and i went into the dining room and saw the food that kevin made for me.

"you made me fruit salad.. how nice," i said and kevin smiled.

"Nah.. changmin made it.. he just mixed the food in the bowl that's it," kevin said exposing him.

"Thank you," i said and pecked changmin's cheeks, he giggled and screamed around the house.

"Still the same couple i know after getting married ," chanhee said and i chuckled.

- night time -

I told changmin to not come inside the room till the clock hits 9:30 pm and it's currently 9:28 pm, i have another surprise for him tonight.

"Babe are you done yet? I'm tired waiting outside it feels like we're having a fight right now," changmin said from outside the door, i chuckled

"You can come in now," i said and it didn't took him a second to open the door.

He then froze when he saw me wearing a short night gown with nothing under it, he smirked as he eyed me up and down.

"Babe... this is like the best surprise that you'd ever gave me after we got married," changmin said and locked the door.

"Come devour me babe," i said and changmin growled as i bit hit lips.

"I love it when you act like this," changmin said and we ended the night with another rough and hot session.

Two days later while breakfast i wasn't feeling very well, changmin said that i look a little pale but i ignored it.