5⁵

Soomin's pov

"So soomin... There's some rules in this house which i forgot to tell you," sangyeon said and i nodded.

"I will follow any rule to be honest," i said honestly and the others looked at me proudly.

"Well then... First of all you can't run away from this place or we might have to-"

"Rape you," sunwoo cuts sangyeon off and the rest of the boys hit his head.

"Well that's eric's job," sangyeon joked.

"Really?!" Eric asked in pure happiness.

"No you perverted brat," hyunjae nagged him and told him to sit down.

"Or we might have to kill you," sangyeon continued and i was shocked.

"Do you really have to kill?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well unless you want the second option like sunwoo said," juyeon said and i gulped.

"Next.. you can't tell anyone ANYONE where you are, what you are doing and who are you with," sangyeon continued and i noted it.

"Third one.. some of us are pretty perverted especially eric.. well if he harassed you-"

"Then just enjoy it.. i give amazing services," eric said proudly and new threw a cushion at him.

"What a jerk," new mumbled under his breath.

"Well it's your choice.. you can either defend yourself or maybe enjoy it," sangyeon said and i nodded.

"Next.. you can't leave the house alone," sangyeon said and i frowned.

"Like i said... Everyone is searching for you.. so if you want to leave the house just ask anyone to go with you," sangyeon explained and i nodded.

"And lastly... You're gonna be joining us carrying out missions," sangyeon said and i was shocked.

"Your training starts tommorow at 9 am with juyeon.. so don't be late," sangyeon said and ended the meeting.

"I'm gonna go and check on something.. so bye," Q said and i hummed, he left to his room while i stayed with some members.

"Princess," Eric called out and i turned my head to face the boy, who was sitting on the couch next to me.

He was now infront of me with a smirk plastered on his face, i was gonna leave until he hovered on top of me.

"Take this off... It's hot you know," eric said tugging on my shirt.

"Ya!" I screamed, but eric didn't budge. He was pulling my shirt over my head revealing my black laced bra.

"Lace?! Kevin you serious?" Eric asked and kevin shrugged.

"But still pretty... I'll be keeping this," eric said and i tried to reach for my shirt.

"Eric son! You're a f*cking jerk!" I screamed, kevin and sunwoo was right there but they weren't helping.