21²¹

Sorry for the longgg wait.. my indonesian book had a spam next request which bugs me a lot :") i hope you guys would understand me struggling trying to find time to update.

Soomin's pov

I came home to find sangyeon and changmin with the look of anger and dissapointment on their face, younghoon kneeled infront of sangyeon.

"I'm so sorry," younghoon said grabbing onto sangyeon's legs.

"You owe me some explanation young man," sangyeon said dragging younghoon into his room.

"What have you done?" Changmin asked, i knew that he would find out about me and younghoon.

"I got this," i said changing the topic testing his patience further.

"Don't try to change the f*cking topic park soomin!" He yelled and i grinned.

"I know that you placed a hidden camera in the car," i said and he gritted his teeth.

"You kissed him didn't you?" Changmin asked and i nodded.

"I'm so furious.. keep on testing me and you will regret it young lady," changmin said making me excited.

"I purposely spread my legs to the camera for you," i said without feeling embarassed.

"I noticed that.. but it doesn't remove the word punishment of my list," he said with a bland tone.

He locked the door and threw me on the bed, i spread my legs after taking my pants off. He smirked and closed my legs.

"We're not doing that today," changmin said and i nodded.

"I know.. i just want to let your guard down," i said smirking, he chuckled.

"You're really needy... what happened to my shy baby?" He asked caressing my hair.

"I just want to be devoured by you.. eat me.. spank me.. do anything," i whispered and he smirked ripping my underwear.

"You do know that my service will never let you down right?" Changmin asked circling his thumb around my folds.

"Ahh.. sh*t," i moaned as he pinched my cl*t, he bit his lips and chuckled.

"You.. belong.. to.. me," he said thrusting a finger and another everytime he say another word.

"F*ck!" I screamed as he started eating me out, this is why i enjoyed his plays way too much.

"Princess.. you are gonna be wrecked tonight," changmin warned me and i arched my back as he sucked on my n*pples.

"I'm lucky to have you all to myself," changmin said and i shook my head.

"Marry me first.. then you can officially be mine and the other way around," i said and he nodded.

"Let's get married after this," he said and i chuckled, he took his shirt off and i cling onto him like a koala.

"Kiss me," i said and he shook his head, i attempted to peck his lips but he avoided me.

"This is your punishment," he said and dropped me back to the bed.

He let his pants drop to the floor and attacked me with kisses, i pouted signalling him to kiss me. He chuckled and pecked my lips.

Before he pulled away i pulled his nape to deepen the kiss, he was surprised but decided to play along in the end.

The next thing was him wrecking my p*ssy till midnight, i was really tired and sore but most of all satisfied with his game.

Changmin's pov

Soomin slept in my embrace, i smiled as she sleeps like a baby. I took the red box that i placed near the nightstand.

I opened the box and took the silver shining material and slid it on soomin's finger, i smiled caressing her soft hand.

"We are gonna get married," i said before sleeping, marriage is a big thing in this world and i know what i'm gonna do in the future for my family.

Soomin's pov

I woke up in my boyfriend's embrace, i smiled and snuggled on his naked chest inhaling his masculine scent.

"Morning baby," changmin said making me a little startled.

"When did you wake up?" I asked and he chuckled while ruffling my hair.

"When you snuggled into my chest.. your hair tickles me," changmin said and i blushed.

"Does it hurt?" Changmin asked as i sit down, i winced in pain feeling my ass sore.

"Yes it hurts so much," i said walking like a stick, changmin laughed and carried me to the bathroom.

"Let's get you cleaned up," changmin said and we took a bath together nothing else.

Changmin gave me the best day ever today, he finished a bunch of missions yesterday and now he decided to spend time with me.

"The couple is awake," new said and we laughed, the others sighed and ignored our happy faces.

"I barely slept," sunwoo said drinking some coffee, is he dumb or dumber?

"Are you guys gonna get married soon?" Eric asked and changmin nodded.

" dude you can already tell from the couple ring," hyunjae said pointing out.

"What couple ring?" I asked and hyunjae rolled his eyes.

"Look at your finger," he said and i saw a beautiful silver ring with a butterfly on it.

"I don't remember buying this," i said and changmin chuckled.

"Did you put this on?" I asked him and he shrugged making me annoyed.

"Maybe eric bought that," changmin said and i cried on changmin's arms.

"So are we getting married or what?" Changmin asked and i nodded.

"What a weird confession... you suck on this," juyeon said and changmin flipped his off.

"Shut up you're ruining the moment," changmin said and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll make sure to protect you and love you till the day we die," changmin said with a wide smile.

"Let's get married next week," changmin said and i smacked his head.

"I'm serious,"

- end -
Oh my gosh can't believe that it's gonna finish this fast.
.
Siya