23²³

Literally the best KHH and R&B artist! DEAN!!! He's really cute and precious 😭

Soomin's pov

I don't know why but sunwoo and new literally woke me up at 4 am and told me to get ready because we were gonna rehearse in some mansion far away from korea.

"We have a jet and we can get there in an hour," sunwoo said and i sighed.

"Then you don't need to wake me up at this hour," i said walking back to my room.

"Come back here or i'll put you inside the engines," chanhee said and i groaned.

I walked inside the jet and lied down on the comfy seats, sunwoo hit my head and told me to sit up straight.

"If you're dead changmin will kill me," sunwoo said and i scoffed.

"I don't care if you're dead anyways," i said sitting up straight.

Sangyeon was the pilot and his co-pilot was hyunjae, well i trusted the both of them because they are skilled with driving and flying any transportation.

And sunwoo was right, we got to this place in an hour. It was a huge white coloured mansion with flowers around.

I walked inside and saw the beautiful hallway and stairways, there were multiple dining rooms and other unimaginable rooms as well.

"As promised.. we're gonna rehearse without changmin for the sake of the ritual," sunwoo said and i walked upstairs with sangyeon.

I memorized the process and sunwoo knew about that, he just wanted to make sure that i do it naturally.

I cling onto sangyeon's arm and we walked down the stairs elegantly, sunwoo fake cried as he watched me do my part well.

"As usual.. i am changmin.. but only for rehearsals," sunwoo said and stood on the aisle.

I walked to the aisle and sangyeon handed me to sunwoo, i said all my promises and sunwoo clapped after i finished all the process.

"Now that we're done with rehearsals i'm gonna show you around," chanhee said and i walked around the mansion with chanhee.

There was a master bedroom which belongs to me and changmin for the night after the party, i smiled thinking of changmin.

"Stop thinking lewd thoughts.. get yourself together," chanhee said and i rolled my eyes.

"You're weird," i mumbled and he chuckled as he showed me the rooms that we'll be using.

"This place is really huge.. my legs gave up on me," i said and chanhee scoffed.

"Weak," he said frontally and i glared at him, i was gonna throw a vase at him.

"If you throw that $100,000 vase i'm not gonna be responsible for that," he warned me and i placed the vase back on the table.

After exploring the mansion i decided to go back to the front door to find sunwoo and chanhee with loads of decorations.

"Where did you get these?" I asked and the both chuckled.

"We ordered them.. your marriage budget is hella expensive," chanhee said as i helped him with the decorations.

"How much?" I asked him, chanhee looked at sunwoo.

"i would say.. 25 million won," sunwoo said and i nearly fainted.

"Yeah.. don't faint now," sunwoo said and i shook my head feeling dizzy.