12¹²

Haknyeon's Twitter update is soooooo boyfriend material :" he's evolving like blackpink everyday

Soomin's pov

"Duck! And dodge and hit," hwasa gave me orders and my reflects were getting better every day.

"And stop," hwasa said and i stopped, i dropped to the floor controlling my breath.

"Damn you're a strong girl," she complimented and handed me a bottle of water.

"How long did we trained for?" I asked once i caught my breath.

"10 and a half hours," wheein said, i looked at my watch and saw the time.

- 03:30 AM -

"Oh wow.. i think it's time for me to do my physics training with solar," i said and hwasa stopped me.

"That's enough.. you're gonna collapse," hwasa said and i didn't dare to disobey her.

"But I'm still have some energy.. i don't feel like resting though," i said and she told me to sit down.

"So.. let's just have a talk.. you can train your acting for disguising it might be useful," hwasa said and i pursed my lips.

"You can talk or lie naturally without anyone noticing though.. it's quite useful," moonbyul said and i hummed.

"Alright," i said, hwasa smirked at me and cleared her throat.

"So the boy ji changmin.. you guys aren't really dating right?" Hwasa said and i was shocked.

"Erm... Technically he told me to.. Try dating him," i said telling the truth.

"WHAT REALLY?!" Wheein asked screaming right beside my ears.

"Can you not scream beside my ears please," i said and wheein bowed down while apologizing.

"Ohhhh so you guys like... Have a contract," moonbyul said and i shrugged.

"I guess you can say that," i replied and they nodded.

"But isn't dating just a sequel to marriage?" Wheein asked innocently.

"Or breakups," hwasa said in a bland tone.

"Ouch," moonbyul said and i sighed, then solar walked inside.

"So y'all just gonna gossip without me?" Solar asked unhappy about it.

"Well sorry girl.. we were resting," hwasa said and solar just shrugged it off.

"Fine i'll let y'all go this time," solar said and sat down joining us.

- 30 minutes later -

"What the f*ck i ain't gonna do that," i said rejecting hwasa's idea.

"AWWW COME ON I KNOW YOU HAVE THAT INNER HOE IN YOU!" hwasa protested shaking my body.

"No I'm perfectly pure and innocent," i said with a wide smile on my face.

"Shut up! I know you f*cked some of them," solar said stepping in.