8⁸

Sunwoo best boy, i love his amazing red hair to his beautiful toes.

Soomin's pov

"Has anyone ever tell you that you're cute?" Changmin asked and i cringed for the tenth time today.

"Are you always this cheesy?" I asked and he grinned.

"Just for you," he said pouting his lips, i put my palm against it making him mad.

"Just give me my kiss!" He said pinning my wrist making me scream histerically.

"Hmm!" I screamed while he kissed me messily, i laughed and pushed him away.

"You're crazy," i said and he smirked, he was more psychotic than any other psychos out there.

"I will not let anyone ANYONE touch you or have you," changmin said roughly hugging me, i giggled and kissed his forehead.

"What if someone kidnapped me?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'll rip his head off and feed it to the wolves," he said which sounds serious to me.

"Ok mr creepy.. can you please turn back into the cute little changmin that i used to know?" I asked and he smiled like an idiot.

"You don't need to be scared of anything because I'm here... Ready to murder anyone who touched you or even stare at you," changmin said once again, i sighed and back facing him.

"Ok i'll stop," he said backhugging me and scooted closer.

"Come here," i said hugging him and inhaled his unique scent.

Soon me and changmin fell asleep together in a very romantic and warm pose.

- midnight -

Third person's pov

Soomin woke up feeling thirsty, she tried to get off of bed. But changmin pulled her back.

"Changmin I'm thirsty," she said and changmin groaned.

"I'll get it.. you wait here," he said and left to the kitchen.

Soomin laid back down for a few minutes, suddenly the window opened allowing the cold air to enter the room.

Soomin sighed and walked over to close the window, when suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

Soomin lost balance and fell, someone  caught her body and covered her nasal passage with some cloth.

"Hmm!" Soomin struggled and started fainting.

Changmin came back to find no one in the room, everything looks pretty normal.

"Soomin?" He called out and searched for her, the bathroom.. empty.

He searched all around the corner of the house, but couldn't find her anywhere.

"ERIC!" He yelled and eric came out his room with a frown.