14¹⁴

Soomin's pov

Me, changmin and eric were sitting on the bed staring at each other. With me infront of changmin and eric.

"So.. are we just gonna do this all day?" Eric asked and changmin stared at me.

"Well someone should start first," i said and looked at eric.

"I feel bad.. i'll let changmin hyung go first," eric said caressing his arm.

"Youngest goes first dumbass," changmin said and eric looked at him.

"Are you sure?" Eric asked and changmin assured him.

"You're wasting time," i said and kissed eric on the lips, he fell on the bed and froze.

"Kiss me back eric," i said and he pulled me back into the intimate kiss.

Changmin snaked his hands around my waist and kissed my back and shoulders.

Eric was a good kisser, i enjoyed his teasing and pecks. Then i turned to changmin and gave him attention.

"Come here big guy," i said and pulled him into a kiss.

Changmin's kiss was full of lust, i understand why and i still enjoyed it as much as eric's.

Eric started stripping me off from my top, changmin took my bra off. He smirked as he saw the view.

Eric pushed me down on the bed and kissed my neck, changmin pulled my pants and panties down and planted kisses on my thigh.

I was moaning and wriggling around as they teased my body with small bites and wet kisses.

After a while changmin passed a packet of condom to eric, they put it on and entered me one by one.

Changmin thrusted in first, it didn't hurt too much but when eric joined in i screamed loudly.

"S-stop ah! Ahh!" I arched my back and scratched changmin's back.

"It's ok babe take your time," changmin whispered as eric started kissing my shoulders calming me down.

"You can move.. but slowly," i said and the both started in the slowest pace they could.

"Hmm.. ok.. faster," i said getting used to the pain and being replaced by pleasure.

"Ah.. f*ck yes!" I screamed and cursed as i clenched my walls around the both of them.

"Sh*t don't tighten yourself," changmin said bitting my skin leaving marks.

"Spread your legs wider," eric said and i did as he told.

A few minutes later i came, but that doesn't mean that the session was over.

"Hmm.. Lift your legs up," changmin said and i did, he put it on his shoulder and thrusted deeper.

Eric pinched my n*pples and pulled them a bit, i screamed at the sensation that i was getting.

After a few thrusts i finally came, changmin used his fingers to collect my juices and licked it.

"I want to taste it too," eric whined and changmin helped him, eric was licking changmin's fingers and i could see the change in changmin's expression.

"She's sweet," eric said and continued to do his thing.

We've been doing this for half an hour and they only had their first orgasm, while i was having my 5th orgasm kicking in.

"R-red!" I said using my safe word, they pulled out slowly as i came for the 5th time.

My legs were shaky when they were eating me out, Eric had a good grip on my legs and changmin did an amazing job in creating hickeys.

Soon enough i blacked out and the last thing i saw was changmin and eric's smirk.

- an hour later -

I woke up in the bath tub with warm water and bubbles, i felt a hand caressing my shoulder.

I looked beside me to see a blanked face changmin caressing my shoulder, i held his chin and make him face me.

He looked at me and we kissed for a good 3 minutes, my hands snaked around his abs and he smirked.

"I don't want to hurt you babe," changmin said with a seducive look.

"You think too much," i said and sat on his thigh and rode it.

"Sh*t... I never get tired of you," changmin said and positioned his self on my entrance.

"N-no wait," i said stopping him, he looked at me and grinned.

"Just cockwarming.. please?" Changmin pleaded and i pushed myself inside.

"Ahh... Yes," changmin moaned and hugged my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Remember that i always love you okay?" Changmin whispered and i hummed.

"Don't you love me?" He asked me back and i smiled.

"Do you want to know the lie or the truth?" I asked him.

"How about a lie?" He asked and i bit my lips.

"I hate you so much," i said and he scoffed.

"That sounded like a truth to me," changmin said and i laughed.

"Well.. that's half truth and half lie," i said and he nodded.

"I always love you okay? I will never lie to you about it," he said sniffing my scent.

- end -
Sorry for the long wait
.
Siya