15¹⁵

I've never seen this side of younghoon like never :"

Soomin's pov

After some aftercare from changmin, i decided to go downstairs to find the others but ended up hurting myself because of the soreness in between my legs.

"F*ckin hell," i groaned and saw Jacob with kevin.

"What the hell are you doing humping the floor?" Jacob asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and help me," i said and jacob carried me downstairs.

"Damn they did you pretty well," kevin said and i flipped him off.

"Where's eric and your boyfriend?" Jacob asked me.

"I don't know.. eric vanished after me and changmin had a bath," i said and jacob chuckled.

"Now we know why eric is gone," Kevin said and i hit him.

"Where is he?" I asked and kevin pointed at the computer room.

"He's not in the mood to meet anyone when he's in there so.. better not disturb him," jacob said and i took the advice.

Once we reached downstairs, jacob placed me on the sofa gently. I thanked him for the help.

"Why is it so quiet today?" I asked kevin who was now watching tv.

"Because everyone had to attend a meeting with one of the strongest gang," kevin said and i frowned.

"Who?" I asked him curiously, he grinned.

"Wanna one.. sangyeon hyung said that they have the best weapon designs that everyone craved for," kevin explained and i hummed.

"All of you are gonna go?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're gonna come with us as well," kevin said and i was surprised.

"W-why?" I asked him and he laughed.

"You're one of us and you play an important role here.. because wanna one would love to work together if there's a lady that tags along.. rumor says that it's to show the lady that they're humble," kevin explained and it actually made sense.

"Fine i'll go with you so you guys don't die," i joked and Kevin grinned.

He handed me the most revealing dress that he could find, i rolled my eyes and went to change.

Everyone were at the living room discussing about something while I'm struggling with the zipper.

"Help me," i called for help and changmin approached me and zipped the dress and tied the bow behind.

"I'm not used to heels," i said and changmin smiled.

"I'll help you," he said and we walked hand in hand.

Everyone looked at us with awe, mostly to me since my dress was so short and revealing.

"Damn you look hot," younghoon said and i blushed.

"Shut it," changmin said and younghoon winked at him.

"I like how you both are walking together but sadly that's not the plan," juyeon said and changmin looked annoyed.

"What's the plan?" I asked trying to walk properly.

"You're gonna be sangyeon's girlfriend," Jacob said and i frowned.

"I thought you're gonna work together with them," i said and they all looked at me.

"We are," sunwoo said and i scratched my head.

"Then why are we faking out relationships?" I asked them and they went silent.

"Uhmm.. because he's the leader and-"

"That doesn't make sense.. I'm gonna stay in becoming changmin's girlfriend wether you like it or not.. it's not gonna end well if you're gonna lie about something," i explained and we finally go with my plan at the end.

We went to wanna one's HQ using a white limo, younghoon drove the limo and parked it.

Everyone had hand guns and pocket knifes hidden just for safety purposes, well all of us should at least bring it with us.

"Welcome.. i believe you guys are the boyz?" A guy with black hair asked and sangyeon stepped in.

"Yes we are.. and you're yoon jisung?" Sangyeon asked and he smirked.

"Yes i am.. come inside and let's chat," he said welcoming us in as he had his eyes on me.

I sat beside changmin and eric, behind me was a tall handsome fellow with blonde hair.

"You look pretty," he whispered in my ear and i was a little uncomfortable.

Changmin was slowly getting furious, i squeezed his thigh to calm him down.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me and i looked at him.

"Yes and you're making him angry right now," i said and he smirked.

"I'm daniel.. i can be the man of your dreams babe," he said attempting to kiss me but i covered his lips with my hand.

"Sorry I'm not a slut," i said and he grinned.

"Okay... Consider yourself in dating me after your breakup ok?" He said being an actual jerk.

"Wow that's so polite of you," i said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Ok that's enough champ," changmin said pushing daniel away.

"Okay mr boyfriend," daniel said and backed off.

After the meeting everyone agreed to work together, they traded some weapon designs and we traded some rubies.

"Next time we come back please tell your gang members to back off from my girl," changmin said to jisung and he chuckled.

"Will do.. i will educate them," jisung said and changmin just gave him a slight nod.

"Appreciated," he said and left with his arm rested on my waist.

"Thank you," i said and he kissed my cheek.

"I had to," he replied and i smiled lightly. We went back to our HQ and had a small talk.

"So soomin's plan worked for sure.. and i want to test her more in our future missions.. but for now let's thank her and have some dinner," sangyeon said and everyone thanked me and we had dinner.

"I'm proud of you babe," changmin said pulling me by my waist.

"I love you,"

- end -
I'm having a short break if you guys don't mind
.
Siya