Soomin's pov

I woke up in the same room when i passed out, I guess this is my room for now.

i didn't realize that sunwoo, eric, kevin, sangyeon and Q were in the room watching me.

"AHH!" i screamed and sunwoo screamed as well.

"CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING I SWEAR TO GOD!" Sunwoo yelled like yesterday.

"Dude chill... You're scaring her," eric said approaching me.

"Move you brat! Sorry for barging in your room but kevin wanted to design some clothes for you," Q said and i looked at kevin who had a measuring tape hanging around his neck.

"So I'm gonna measure your hips, torso, arm, legs, neck, and breasts if you don't mind," kevin said and i blushed when he said breasts.

"Eric get out!" Sangyeon said and his eyes widened.

"I didn't even do anything!" Eric said defending his self.

"You're the pervert out of all perverts," kevin said and eric stomped his feet while walking out.

"Come here soomin," kevin said and i approached him while covering my upper body because i wasn't wearing a bra when i sleep.

"Oh i understand.. go and wear it we won't look," kevin said and i went to the bathroom to use a bra.

After that i came out and kevin started measuring, Q was listing the numbers in his notes.

"Ok that's about it.. thank you and use Q's clothes for awhile while i make a design for you," kevin said and went out.

"Who's making the clothes?" I asked the boys.

"We just rely on kevin to get the clothes.. probably another gang who we work together with," Q answered and i nodded, i went out to find eric smoking a cigarette.

I took the cigarette away from him and put it out, he looked at me confused.

"I don't like seeing people smoke... It makes me uneasy," i said and he giggled.

"Then i'll stop for you," eric said and i shook my head in disbelief.

"Why are you so flirty?" I asked him before following Q to his room.

"So here's a set of hoodies... Kevin will get you a truck full of clothes at night so i hope you're ok with wearing your.. undies," Q said and i nodded.

"It's fine i guess.. i have a spare one in my bag," i said as i change in the bathroom, he laughed.

"That's too much information but ok," he said once i came out, i blushed realizing it.

"Sorry," i apologized and he laughed.

"I don't accept it," he said and i looked at him.

"Kiss me on the cheeks first then i'll forgive you," he said pointing at his cheek.

"You flirt!" I said pushing him away, he pulled me closer.

"Eric might be out there... And he might rape you knowing that you're only in my hoodie," Q said which make things even more frightening.

"And you're assuming that i have to stay with you in order to be safe?" I asked giving him an attitude, he smirked and snaked an arm around my waist.

"So kiss me or no?" He asked and i suddenly had the urge to kiss his cheek.

"I forgive you," he said and let me go, i ran out embarrassed.

(Ok you might be wondering where the violence is, just be patient we'll go slow because they just met)

I saw eric still at the same spot like before, he saw me in Q's hoodies.

"Aww you're only in Q's hoodies huh?" Eric asked, he has his hands on my exposed thighs.

"Eric let go of me!" I said trying to push him away, he smirked and squeezed my thigh.

"Ooh you have thick and juicy thighs," eric whispered seducing me.

"Eric please," i pleaded while pushing him as he was sucking on my neck.

"ERIC SON! LET GO OF THE GIRL!" Q yelled at eric, he looked at Q with a wicked smile.

"You're not fun hyung," he said and bit on my neck before leaving.

"Are you ok?" Q asked while hugging me, i sobbed as he pats my back and caressed my hair.

"Come on don't cry ok?" Q said calming me down, he brought me back to my room.

"You haven't eaten anything yet.. want me to feed you?" He asked and i shook my head.

"Okay then breakfast," Q said and told juyeon to bring some food.

"I told you no," i said and he ignored me.

"Did he made a hickey?" He asked checking on my neck.

"Good thing he didn't," he said and  i looked down.

"Hey... It's okay... I'll scold eric ok?" He said lifting up my chin making me look at him.

"But before that.. have you ever had your first kiss?" He asked all of the sudden.

"N-no," i stuttered and he smiled at me, brighter and wider than usual.

"Then can i be the first one to take it?" He asked and i blushed while looking away.

He leaned in and i did the same, for some reason he was like hypnotizing me.

"Yo here's brea-" juyeon came in the room and we backed away.

"Oh hi juyeon," Q said and juyeon rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? You called me over to make me watch you makeout with soomin?" Juyeon asked as he place the tray down.

"Well have fun then.. don't forget protection," juyeon said and Q threw a pillow at him.

"Get out!"

- end -
I'm tired hahaha
.
Siya