Chapter 36

Narrator's pov

-

Aqua's hands reached down to the girl's neck that was on her knees. She pulled her body up so the girl was face with face with her before she leaned on and tasted herself on Beverly's lips.

She moaned at the taste, her hands gripped the blonde hair girl's waist. With one swift move, she held the girl's thighs and wrapped it around her stomach before pressing the girl's back to the door.

Their lips moved sensually together, Aqua felt like kissing the girl was never enough. She always needed more, so they kissed harder with fervent urgent she's never needed before. The thunder echoed through the street but it didn't cause them to flinch.

The intensity of their kiss caused Beverly to cling to the girl, her arms wrapped around her shoulder tightly as their naked body pressed against each other. She felt dizzy in a swaying world.

The rain drenched the roof. Rain floated in gentle waves, as if gravity was a soft music from the Earth, a sweet beckoning serenade. Each drop bequeathes itself unto the cooling air, Aqua's fingers gripped the girl's backside and grinded it against her front causing Beverly to moan into her mouth.

Her insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling.

Beverly's body was laid on the bed, Aqua hovered over her with a smirk, the blonde girl panted for breath when their lips removed from each other.

Aqua's lips pressed against Beverly's neck, sending tingles through her body, the blonde girl hissed in pain when the girl's teeth sunk into her flesh but it was replaced with a warm tongue flickering over her flesh.

Aqua's finger ran a line down the girl's lips, over her neck and down her collar bone before it cupped her breasts. Beverly's lips parted as a moan escaped her lips.

Their lips brushed against each other softly, Aqua's arms landed on the girl's sides and pulled her closer between her legs. The feeling of her lips on hers was intoxicating, she couldn't find the energy to pull away. She was addicted, she was addicted to everything about Aquamarine and she didn't care.

She tilted her head and brushed her tongue over the girl's bottom lip, their tongues moved together, fighting for dominance which Beverly clearly couldn't win in this moment. She hummed against Aqua's lips when the blue hair girl's hands palmed her ass.

Aqua's lips left hers and planted wet kisses on her neck, she whimpered when Aqua's teeth dragged along her pulse point. Her lips pressed against the skin as she bit harshly. Beverly's knees were starting to buckle.

"Fuck, mhmm" she moaned softly

"Is this okay?" Aqua asked, her eyes locked with Beverly who nodded slowly, her hands found its way to her shoulder. She pulled her closer, their lips were inches apart. Her hot breath lingered on her lips

She took the opportunity to connect their lips. They moved against each other sensually. She felt her body shudder in pleasure as Aqua ran a tongue across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She opened her mouth and allowed muffled moans to escape as the Aqua's tongue roamed her mouth moving against her tongue.

She tightened her grip on Aqua's back. Beverly loved the way their soft skin felt against each other. She hooked her legs around the girl's waist.

Beverly's hands tangled in Aqua's hair, massaging her scalp softly. Aqua's teeth sunk into her bottom lip. Beverly moaned in pleasure when the blue haired girl slowly tugged on them and dragged forward.