Chapter 77

Narrator's pov

-

"Technically she's not my wife but I have all intensions on marring her" Aqua chuckled to herself

"That girl? It was that girl wasn't it?" The King asked

It was only then did her memory climb it's way towards her mind, Aqua's eyes then narrowed as she gave a death glare towards her father

"What did you do to her" Aqua hissed

"I...." was the only thing the man said

The length of Aqua's eyes increased as they went wide, the tension in her jaw released but was then placed into her knuckles. She clenched her fist as she leaped forward, charging towards the man.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" She hissed as her hands clapped down around the man's neck

He sucked in a breath when his daughter's hands gripped his throat, pressing hard onto the bones in her neck. A stinging pain travelled through his body when her thumb sunk down and her nails pierced at his flesh.

The guards charged forward but he gave them a glare him his eyes, mentally telling them to back down.

"I-I I'm sorry" the king whispered, Aqua's brows stitched together when the rolled left his mouth.

Sorry? He's never said he's sorry since the day she learned how to blink.

Her grip on his throat then relaxed as she slowly pulled away, hovering on front of the man

"Is she okay?"

"I.. I would think so" he said

"what the FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!"

"I... Hit her on her head with the base of my trident. The last I saw was her on the ground, she wasn't bleeding" the king said

It felt as if the world went numb and silent when Aqua took in the information. Her heart pounded in his chest and her hearing went silent

She didn't care how many times the man tried to strike her or how little he cared about her but she drew the line when it came to Beverly. She vowed never to let anyone hurt her, no matter who it was.

Aqua's fist collided with his cheekbone, flaying his neck backward like a willow caught in the wind. As he stumbled, he nearly fell over his throne, rubbing his cheek with his palm. Her action certainly took him by surprise.

Her body was jolting with a new vigor, an untapped rage that was boiling up from her stomach, to the rest of her body. She felt hot. Aqua didn't even notice her fists were clenching until blood came back on them

A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout the king's body. His stomach ached, his arms lost tension and his fins began to weaken and he dropped to the ground. His tongue was soaked in the taste of blood. Bruised and winded, with a fin in agony.

Aqua never came looking for a fight, she never expected to be punching the shit out of the king of Atlantis. She was a pacifist by nature, but no-one stood back and allowed the love of their life be injured unless they are a defective moron. 

Not a single guard move a muscle or flapped a fin, most were frozen in place by the fact that the Princess was pounding the actual shit out of her father while the rest knew that the king didn't want saving.

But what threw Aqua off the most was the fact that her father didn't fight back. He was the most powerful being underwater, he literally had his trident in his hands. Why wasn't he fighting back?