-two-

Leigh-Anne

After seeing Perrie looking so absorbed in my every move, I couldn't help but notice she trusted me. Me? Of all people. I mean, I knew I wouldn't hurt her at all but I'm not the most trust worthy person. I spill things all the time by accident and tend to not be able to keep my mouth shut. But I guess here, with Perrie's current mindset I can see why she trusted me- not with her secrets, more so with her hygiene and love. And I knew I could do this! I knew I could love this girl with all my heart. The way her innocent eyes look at me so sweetly.

"Right, let's shut up the bar and take this one home," Jade said softly and tapped Perrie's shoulder. Just on cue, she yawned. However she was still wheezing and sweating.

"Darling? Are you tired?" I asked sweetly.She nodded then lifted her hand up to rub her eyes. I'm so glad I had cleaned her up.

"I 'ired,"

"Hometime then," I replied and held out my hand.

" 'ome?" she whimpered. I nodded.

"No 'ome, mama, dada meanie?" she cried and looked around between us three girls. Jesy gasped and walked towards Perrie.

"No baby girl, not that home. How about you come home with us? Would you like that?" Jesy asked sweetly.

Perrie looked up at me. "'ome wif Weeeigh?" Jade and Jesy giggled then nodded. I walked towards her and smiled then held out my arms.

"Come home with Leigh-Leigh my angel," She stood up and winced in pain (probably from her feet). I instantly lifted her into my arms, she snuggled into me with her blanket and gently put her thumb in her mouth which made me giggle. She was so cute.

--Jesy 

We got home and Leigh lifted a sleeping Perrie out of the car and placed her on the sofa in our living room. Jade, Leigh-Anne and I all lived together, it was a pact we had since we were 15. All three of us would grow up and achieve our dream then move in together. Along with Leigh's music shop, Jade's bar and my pay coming in, we'd done pretty well for ourselves. Leigh-Anne's fiancee worked away mostly as he's a footballer and he had a second home further south, closer to his football team. However they still saw each other as much as they could. They were very much in love. Jade and I were single though, still searching. There is a guy I like, his name is Chris. We've been talking for a while and have been on a couple of dates but nothing too serious was happening yet. Jade however was still searching for someone out there. But I think she was happy, being single, living her best life with her bar. She had us anyway.

Jade sighed and sat down on the sofa opposite the one Leigh had laid Perrie on and sighed. She rested her hand on her forehead.

"What's the matter with her? Why is she speaking so young? She seems like a toddler?" Leigh asked and looked between me and Jade. I sighed. I was going to have to explain this to her. I knew about Perrie's condition as I did some research on it for college years ago and I explained to them both then but they obviously forgot.