-twenty two-

Jesy

Around 3am, I woke up to a loud bang and instant crying. I shot out of bed and went downstairs to Perrie's room. Jade was already there- she was probably already awake. Leigh was stood at the door too. I noticed Perrie's fairy lights had been pulled down, and one of her new bookcases had fallen over. I'm guessing Perrie tried to pull them down. "Is she okay?" I asked Leigh and walked slowly into the room.

Perrie was sobbing her little heart out into her knees, clutching one of the fairies so tightly in her hand. I frowned and sat down next to Jade. Leigh sat behind Pez.

"Hey darling, we're here," Jade whispered and gently moved some wet hair from Perrie's face. She was coughing and spluttering, her nose was running and tears streamed down her hot cheeks.

"Oh sweetheart," Leigh whispered and pulled Perrie close to her. Perrie clung to Leigh's top and cried more.

"What even happened, is she hurt? Is that why she's crying so much?" I asked Jade, trying to see if maybe she had hurt herself.

"I really don't know- I was coming to check on her because I could hear her moving around and as I did, she pulled the fairies off the wall and began to cry. The bookcase fell as she got down. She didn't seem to hurt herself." Jade reassured me. She picked up the tangled wire of fiary lights and began to twirl them around her wrist, wrapping them up. But Perrie noticed.

"No! No off! Mine off," she cried loudly as she yanked the fairy lights from Jade's hand.

"Ouch," Jade mumbled.

"Perrie hey, we don't snatch like that," I said, not too harsh, I didn't want to scare her again.

"Dey mine," she cried and looked at me with sad filled eyes.

"I understand why you think that baba but they are dangerous to play with," I tried to explain.

"B-but... no mine," she curled into Leigh again and cried, holding one of the fairy lights in her hand and looking at it. I sighed and very gently rested my hand on her knee. she looked up at me, from Leigh's chest and watched, cautiously. I caressed it gently and smiled kindly at her. She didn't fight, just stayed curled in Leigh's arms. After a couple of minutes, Jade stood up and began putting the books back on the shelf, Perrie sat up and watched, still clutching the fairy in her hands.

"Baby?" Leigh mumbled tiredly and stroked Perrie's back. Pez looked at her. "Why did you pull the fairies down?" She asked. Perrie looked at the fairy in her hand and the rest on the wire and teared up again.

"S'e ba'," she hiccuped and wiped her eyes quickly on Leigh's t-shirt.

"Who's back baba?" I added. Perrie looked at me and the fairy.

"S'e ba'!" she held the fairy up to me, showing me. As if I should understand who it was?