-thirty one-

Leigh

I just got off the phone to Andre and squealed happily. He was coming home tomorrow! I was so excited as I hadn't seen him in over 2 months as he'd been touring with his team and doing his football stuff. He didn't live with me but he lived around the corner. He wasn't going to be home until late tomorrow night so I'd see him the day after but I was still so excited.

"Weigh-Weigh," I heard the little voice of Perrie from my door, I sat up in bed, smiling widely. "Morning princess," I said holding out my arms. She crawled into my room and onto my bed. Yesterday we had the meeting with social services and officially became carers of Perrie. We were now in charge of everything from money to her will. It was big responsibility but she needed it. She was in no way shape or form able to do any of it herself- I'm 100% sure she doesn't even know how to count to 10.

Once Perrie laid down in my bed she watched me carefully. I chuckled and smiled at me. "Are you alright little one?" I asked her giggling, she was being silly this morning. She nodded in response to my question and stretched out, yawning. Her attention left me and she pointed at the TV.

"You want TV on?" I asked her. She nodded. "What do you say?" I smirked. "Pwease," she mumbled, yawning again. I giggled, reached over her for the TV remote and a paci. Once she saw the paci she opened her mouth, I slipped it in and put on the TV. I didn't want her going back to sleep really so instead of In the Night Garden (which I knew would make her sleep judging how tired she was) I put on Doc Mcstuffins. She liked this one too- she liked a lot of shows really but this one and In the Night Garden where her favourite.

--

After a few episodes, I decided I should probably get up and dressed for work. I left Perrie to watch TV whilst I got dressed and ready for the day, she occasionally deterred her attention from the talking toys to me but never for long. It only took me 20 minutes to get ready and by then, Perrie was waking up a little more- thankfully. Just as I was going to switch the TV off, Jade popped her head around the door.

"Morning girls," she smiled, coming in more. "Hwi Wadey," Perrie mumbled around her paci making Jade and I chuckle."Good morning princess," Jade replied, walking closer to Perrie. She rubbed her belly and blew a quick raspberry before turning back to me. "You look chirpy today- you're actually up in time for work," Jade teased. "I have a very good reason to be happy, my lovely," I smiled, twirling around my bedroom. Perrie giggled, watching me. "And what is this reason Mrs Ballerina?" Jade eased again. I smirked and looked at the photo of Andre and I on the wall. "My love returns tomorrow," I stated dramatically. "He comes back tomorrow?" Jade asked happily. Her and Andre got along like a house on fire, Jesy got along just as well with him too. He practically lived with us when he was home. Unless we wanted our own time then we went to his place.

"His plane lands at like 11pm so we won't see him till the day after but yes Jade! He comes home!" I squealed again. "Well then, it's going to be an adventure getting this one to know him," Jade laughed nervously, referring to Perrie. "I didn't even think of that-" I said, stopping my dance around the room. "Don't worry about it, we can figure it out but we'll have to warn her. She's not the most comfortable around men in public so it's going to be a bit harder in the house but as long as we reassure her lots and keep good eye on her and you need to warn Andre to be cautious too, it shouldn't take too long," Jade stated. I nodded and went over to Perrie. Her attention was on the TV again so when I stood in her way she groaned loudly and gave me evil eyes. "Now now, don't look at me like thattt," I chuckled and caressed her cheek. She just grumbled, keeping the evil eyes. "Do you want breakfast?" I whispered. She instantly gasped, jumped up from bed and ran downstairs. I laughed loudly but Jade and I followed.

---

Jade

We'd let Jesy know Andre was coming home and she was just as happy as Leigh. Jesy and him can get very rambunctious when together and I think Jesy missed that a little. Leigh had gone to work and Perrie was rocking back and forth whilst talking to herself on the floor. Disney channel was on TV but she had her fairy in her hands. Jesy had found it this morning when stripping Perrie's bed covers (to have them washed). The fairy had someone found its way into her pillow case. Perrie was over the moon when Jesy gave it back to her and I'm not surprised- now we know its importance.

"We should tell her about Andre," Jesy said to me quietly. I nodded and looked over. "Not right now though, if we disturb that she'll have her little breakdown I don't want to risk any of that this close to her meeting him," I sighed. "Jade. It's two days, I'm sure she'd have calmed down by then," Jesy sniggered slightly. I rolled my eyes. "It's not that Jess, what if she like freaks now and then she's on high alert and if we aren't careful that can cause another freak out and another and then she'll act up and it'll be timeouts and then she still won't be calm so it will be another freak out and it'll keep happening until he gets here and she'll be on eve-"

"Babe, breath," Jesy took hold of my arms and held me tightly. I took a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding. "You're overthinking this, way too much." She whispered and let me take a few deep breaths. "We'll all work on keep her calm today and tomorrow and we'll work even harder to keep her settled when Andre does get here. Please don't get worked up over this or I'm going to have to be extra careful around both of you," Jesy chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I nodded against her shoulder and sighed.

"I'm just worried," I mumbled. "I know hun, I'll admit I'm a bit worried too but it'll be okay. If we never try these things she'll never get any better- okay?" Jesy whispered, playing with my hair. I nodded, letting her help me calm down.