-eight-

Jade

I was sat in the back of the car with Perrie and she was fascinated by the things we were driving past. Her eyes were staring out of the window the whole time and she was smiling so wide.

"Have you ever been in a car before baba?" Jesy asked, turning around. I guess she could see the same excitement on her face that I could. Perrie shook her head and carried on looking out of every window she could. Every time we stopped at a red light she'd gasp and watch the other cars driving in front or beside us. She really was the cutest little thing. We did bring Perrie in the car yesterday on the way home from the bar but she was shy, scared and refused to look at us apart from Leigh but Leigh was driving us home.

"She's probably never been to the shops either," Leigh chuckled and pulled into the parking lot of a shopping estate. There was loads of shops here, clothes shops, grocery shops, toys shops, home shops- the lot!

"I made a list!" I said and pulled up the list on my phone.

"Of course you did," Jesy giggled. Perrie shuffled closer to me, rested her head on my shoulder and looked at my phone making me giggle. Leigh and Jesy had turned around to listen to my list too.

Things we need:
pull ups
clothes!!
food
grippy cutlery
bedding (sheets, covers etc) 
toys
bibs? 
pacifier? 
teddies
bubble bath
things Perrie likes! 

"Bibs and a paci?" Jesy asked and looked at Pez.

"Bibs so she doesn't stain all of our tea towels and a paci so she stops sucking her thumb," I held up Perrie's hand to show Jesy the little bite marks at the end of Perrie's thumb. Pez just giggled and put it in her mouth again causing me to roll my eyes but laugh and kiss her head. Jesy nodded and shrugged.

 "Alrighty then, where we off to first?"

"Clothes!!!!" Leigh-Anne cheered and got out of the car. I laughed and opened my door.

"Come on missy," I smiled and held out my hand, she shuffled through the car and stood up. I noticed it seemed quite busy today. Perrie took hold of my hand and stayed by my side.

"It's alright, stick with us and you'll be okay," I kissed her temple, held her hand and began following Leigh-Anne. She was talking to Jesy about all the clothes she need but then I remembered she never locked the car.

"Leigh hunny, you forgot something," I chuckled. She turned around and looked at me frowning. I nodded towards the car and she gasped then quickly clicked the button on the car key. I smiled then looked at Pez. Her eyes were wondering around the car park, her head turning to see behind her too.

"Keep watching where you're going baba, you don't want to trip," I said to her. She looked at me, nodded then looked forward.

---