-nine-

Jesy

After all of Perrie's clothes were bought. I stayed with Perrie in the food court (a less busy area) whist Jade and Leigh met at the car to put the bags in. We were going to grab some lunch and then we needed some furniture for Perrie and some more things and then it would be time to head home. I could kind see her tiredness and she was being grumpy. Not rude just kind of slumping around and pouting. I had let her play on my phone whilst we waited for Leigh and Jade to return. I'm excited about the sensory room idea! I'm sure Jade would do an amazing job!

"'esy, what dat?" Perrie asked and showed me my phone. It was just a tick box to say that she's old enough to play the game and quite frankly I don't know why they ever asked them questions. It isn't like she's playing any graphic killing games. It was just a coloring game. Anyhow, I clicked the box and let her play.

"tank 'ou," she grumbled and started playing. She was scribbling on the screen but it was cute, she was trying! Just then, I saw Leigh and Jade come towards us smiling. Jade sat opposite Perrie and Leigh sat opposite me.

Perrie's head was still in the screen but she nodded and said a sweet "'ewwo," making us all chuckle.

"Are you alright munchkin?" Jade asked. Perrie shook her head but kept playing.

"Whats the matter?" she asked again. Perrie tapped her head.

"Your head hurts?" Jade asked again. Perrie nodded this time and gave me my phone back, she rested her arms on the table and her head on them. I stroked her back but she groaned and moved my ahnd away. I couldn't help but laugh, she was cute when she was grumpy.

We began talking about the day and some of the things Jade bought. Leigh-Anne went and ordered us some McDonalds. We decided to get a happy meal for Perrie, chicken nuggets of course. I was having a wrap, Jade and Leigh were having burgers. I noticed Perrie squirming in her seat and I wondered whether she needed the toilet but I didn't want to ask and embarrass her but then maybe she didn't want to ask us. I looked at Jade and I could see her thinking a similar thing.

"'esyy," Perrie sighed,sitting up. Then her hands went between her legs. I pouted and stood up.

"Lets go quickly baba," I said and held out my hand. She stood up, whimpering but came with me anyway. Jade stayed at the table, just to make sure we were going to keep it and so Leigh knew where we were. I sighed seeing a line for the women's toilet but then realized the disabled ones were opened. I quickly checked around to make sure I couldn't see anyone who looked like they would need to use that one- there wasn't. I took Perrie towards it.

"'esyyy," Perrie cried as we were almost there.

"It's okay baby, hold on two seconds," I whispered, pulled the door open and Perrie jumped inside. Almost instantly she began wetting herself.

"no no baby, quick over to the toilet!" I cooed. I stood her in front of the toilet and pulled her already ruined leggings down- well Jade's leggings down. She finished peeing on the toilet but began crying. I texted Leigh as I knew she had some spare clothes in her back, well some of Perrie's new clothes just in case!