-three-

!! This chapter has a little more detail of the abuse Perrie endured but not much!! 

Leigh 

Perrie took her time eating her Pizza we gave her but we didn't mind, she was eating and kept reassuring us it was yummy. As well as taking her time though, she was making an utter mess! Tomato sauce was down her chin, her neck, her cheek, even under her eye. The sleeves on Jade's jumper were red, not white as well as the top. Looking under the table, Perrie also some how had tomato sauce on her legs. How I had no idea?

"I don't think she has the motor skills Jadey," Jesy giggled and looked towards us both. I shook my head and agreed.

"How about bath time little lady?" I chuckled and looked at Perrie who had just finished her Pizza.

"Baf?" She asked and tilted her head to the side. I smiled and held out my hand.

"No baf bad," she whispered and shook her head. I frowned and looked at her.

"You don't like baths baba?" Jade asked, concerned.

"Baf oud dere, no baf bad," she said panicked and pointed outside.

"No baba, not a bath outside. Upstairs in the bathroom," I confirmed.

"Baf'oom?" She asked, frowning. I nodded and smiled.

"Would you like me to show you?" Jesy asked cutely and held out her hand.

"'es baf'oom s'ow," she nodded and stood up towards Jesy's hand. She took hold of it and Jess took her to the stairs.

--Jesy I watched as Perrie climbed up the stairs, she had one hand tightly on the banister and the other latched onto my hand so tight.

"Weeeigh 'ome 'oo," she gasped and turned around to try and see Leigh however the landing and a wall was in the way so she couldn't see Leigh. I watched as tears came to her eyes. She sunk down and sat on the step.

"Hey darling, she's just down there. You don't need to get upset." I whispered softly and sat next to her. I wrapped an arm gently over her shoulder and cuddled her. By the looks of things, she was still tired, which doesn't exactly surprise me. I doubt she's had a proper sleep in a while.

"No dere," she cried and pointed to where we had come from just because the wall was in the way.

"Leigh Leigh," I said a bit louder, she quickly came around the corner from the kitchen and frowned when she saw Perrie crying into her knees. As the blonde wasn't looking, she didn't see Leigh come round the corner and up the stairs.

"Hey hey baby girl, why you crying huh?" Leigh asked sweetly.

"Weeeeigh?" Perrie whispered and looked up.

"That's me munchkin, why the tears?" Leigh-Anne smiled and gently wiped Perrie's tears with her sleeve. Perrie smiled sadly.