-thirty four-

Leigh

"Come on baby, it's sleepy time," Jade sighed for the third time tonight. She took Perrie's hand and walked her back up the stairs to her bedroom. I looked at Jesy pleadingly. "It's okay," Jesy pouted, rubbing my knee. Perrie was terrified about Andre coming. She had been on edge all day and after I stupidly mentioned it earlier, she hasn't stopped double checking her surroundings, whining and she is refusing to be away from any of us. I'm assuming Jade wills tay upstairs with Perrie this time but I knew she was really tired. However, Perrie didn't want anyone else. Jesy was cuddled with me though so I think that's why she wouldn't go near Jesy- because she wouldn't come near me. Which completely broke my heart in half. Jesy held me close to her.

"She's just scared bub, we knew this was going to happen. Tomorrow, after she meets him- she'll calm down. I'm sure," Jesy reassured me, playing with my hair. I nodded apprehensively and just stayed in her embrace.

Jade

Instead of taking Perrie back to her bedroom, I took her to her sensory room, praying I could get her to sleep here. The lights were out but her projectors were creating a mix of purples, blues and reds on her ceiling and walls. The star's were glowing and it just was a perfectly peaceful atmosphere.

"W-why no speey woom?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and yawning a little. I chuckled and took her over to the soft mat, near the tent. "Because my little one, you're scared and stressed so if you're in here, I'm hoping you can get a better sleep," I explained, pulling her down to the mat with me. It was soft and much like a mattress. I grabbed us both some pillows and a weighted blanket (covered in constellations) and covered Perrie up snuggly.

"Woo s'ay," she grumbled, wrapping her hand around my wrist. "Don't worry baba, I am," I muttered softly. I laid down and snuggled her close to me. I ran my fingers through her hair over and over again and brushed my thumb down her nose. It didn't take long for her breathing to settle and her to finally fall into a deep sleep. She needed it after today's emotions and the whirlwind which was to come tomorrow. I sighed, not feeling too tired, and pulled out my phone. I texted my friend, letting her know the situation.

She was a good friend, we had really clicked whilst we'd been talking. She was absolutely stunning too! Thing is, I'd reached out a while ago asking if anyone had any similar experiences with people in Perrie's condition and this particular woman replied. She was a caregiver to a little. A little was apparently someone who regressed to a mentally younger age in order to cope with something and I honestly found it really cute. This duo had a tumblr and instagram account which I stalked for a little while but after being caught I began chatting to the caregiver. She let me know that her little was in some ways similar to Perrie and would get a long with Perrie very well and it made me excited for the future in quite a few ways. I understood that she had a little who could obviously move in and out of her headspace whereas Perrie was stuck with the younger mindset but really I didn't mind! In fact, the situation was perfect! This little could be young with Perrie, and play and interact with Perrie the way she needs but she is also able to understand in her big mind that Perrie isn't like other kids and other adults and it'd be so much easier when difficult situations arise. I smiled seeing a photo come through from my friend. It was a photo of her little, curled up by her side with her thumb in her mouth.

'She's super cuteee <3 xx' I replied.

'You're cuter,' She replied. I instantly blushed. She had a very flirty personality well, no I think she liked me... a lot. And I won't lie, I definitely had feelings towards her too. I replied back, making general conversation. I didn't want to dig too deep with any feelings right now as I knew Perrie had to be my priority and bringing in new people is something we haven't investigated yet however I'm hoping with her meeting Andre tomorrow, I can suggest something to Jesy and Leigh-Anne. They didn't actually know about my new friend yet and it wasn't because I didn't want to tell them... it's simply because I hadn't had chance. I'm very much like that though, I don't tend to bring things up unless I get asked. They haven't asked, so I haven't told.

--

I must have fallen asleep whilst texting last night as I woke up with Perrie on my phone, giggling happily to herself. I smiled and rolled away, stretching my arms out and loosing my body.

"Mor'ing Wadey," she smiled at me. "Morning baby girl," I replied, peering at my phone over her shoulder. She was on a game- thank god. I didn't know she knew how to access my phone but the cheeky girl must has memorised my password just like she had memorised Leigh's. I noticed the time as 11am. I was surprised Jesy or Leigh hadn't come in to wake us up yet but then again, they didn't know how much sleep we had had and will just be letting us sleep until we were ready to wake. I sat up and looked around the room. Perrie put my phone down and sat up next to me. I chuckled, snaked and arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I wee-wee," she giggled, pointing to her swollen pull up under the covers. "Hmm, I know you have. Shall we go get you changed?" I mumbled, taking in her strawberry smell of her hair. She nodded, got into the crawling position and crawled towards the door of the room. I followed, making sure I had my phone. We went into the bathroom and I had my own wee whilst Perrie was mesmerised but the running tap of the bath. I had let Leigh know we were awake and we'd be down soon. She replied letting me know Andrew ill be coming at 1. We had two hours to get her mentally prepared.

Once the bath was run, Perrie was more than eager to get in. I allowed her too and she sat playing with the mermaid whislt I washed her hair and body. I got her a fresh pull up, bearing in mind she'll be nervous around Andre and properly not want to ask to go anywhere. I also got her cream and quickly grabbed her some clothes. I decided on simple Winnie the Pooh joggers and a matching hoodie. It looked like a little, cute, pale yellow tracksuit put together.

"What socks would you like my lovely?" I asked, putting my head around the door to the bathroom. "Hmm, faiwy," she replied smiling. We had to ask her every morning as they were her socks. SHe didn't care about her clothes but she cared very very much about the socks. As I rinsed her hair, I spoke up: "Andre will be here soon baby." "No," she said once."He will be bub, I was just letting you know." I replied, a little confused on her tone. "No," she said again. I just sighed and finished her hair and stood up. I had told her but she hadn't seemed too worried about it. "Let's go get some yummy food in that belly then we can play," I said, smiling and holding out her fluffy white towel. She stood up and I wrapped her towel around her and held her close to me. I scattered little kisses all over her cheek causing an eruption of giggles.