◦•●◉✿ Chapter 2 ✿◉●•◦

xxx

xxx

When Y/n woke up the next morning, the bed was empty. She positively remembered going to sleep with Tom. When she saw the time she realized that she had slept in. It was 9:00am. Tom had to be up by now. There were no sounds coming from the bathroom, so Tom wasn't showering, so that leaves two places where he could be, gym or the kitchen.

So, Y/n groggily got out of bed and then it hit her, the twins! She had totally forgotten about them! She quickly went to their rooms and poked her head in through the gap at the door, both of them were sleeping so very peacefully, Y/n's heart melted at the side.

Next, she went downstairs to find her husband. She found him in the kitchen, donning a plain white t-shirt with sweatpants and cutting up fruits. She quietly went up to him and hugged him from behind.
"When did you get up, huh?", she asked.
"Around an hour ago", Tom replied softly, turned around and kissed her.
"Slept well?", he muttered in between the kiss and Y/n hummed in response.
"So, what are you making, MasterChef?", Y/n questioned, pulling away to which Tom reacted by pouting.
"Smoothie bowls!!", Tom replied enthusiastically.
"I'll go get the twins then", Y/n was about to go when said twins appeared in the kitchen rubbing their eyes, they looked so adorable with their severe bedheads!!!
"Ahh! Come-on guys! Time for breakfast!", Tom exclaimed.
The twins sleepily walk over to the table and sit down. Although, the fact that the kids almost sat on the floor as if it was their second nature didn't go unnoticed by the couple. They got a good idea about the reason behind that, the other foster parents made them eat on the floor...
Y/n took the bowls and delivered them to the kids. And by instinct, placed the bowls in front of them and kissed their heads.
KEIRA'S

KEVIN'S

KEVIN'S