◦•●◉✿ Epilogue ✿◉●•◦

xxx

xxx

Seven Years Later

"Kev! Kev! Get up!!", hollered a six-year-old Aaron, as he jumped on Kevin's bed, trying to wake his brother up.

"Five minutes more Aar-bear.", Kevin mumbled, wrapping himself in the duvet even more, half-asleep. Common teenage behaviour, always craving extra sleep.

"But it's your birthday!", Aaron whined, jumping harder.

"Okay okay, I'm up. Stop jumping man, the bed will break!", Kevin finally surrendered, slowing peeling the duvet off of him and getting up, rubbing the sleep off his eyes.

"Come on, we have to wake Kiwi up too!", Aaron said enthusiastically, hopping off the bed and trying to make Kevin move faster. Poor Kevin was trying to be a little more awake as he pulled a t-shirt over his head. Also, Kiwi was Aaron's special name for Keira, he'd called her that ever since he began talking.

"Slow down Aar, you'll hurt yourself!", Kevin called out behind Aaron as the latter dashed to Keira's room.

By the time Kevin made it to Keira's bedroom, Keira was already up and putting her hair in a messy bun. As for Aaron, he was jumping on the balls of his feet.

When Keira was done with her bun, she yawned once and hugged Kevin hard. Kevin was taller than her by a good three inches, but she didn't care.

"Happy 16th dumbo!", she told him. Turning to Aaron she said, "Race you downstairs!"

"Happy Birthday Kiwi...", Kevin trailed off. Kiwi had kind of become Keira name, thanks to Aaron.

"Do you think it was a bad idea to let Aaron wake the twins up?", Y/n asked Tom, walking in the kitchen.

"You know my answer love. They're teenagers.", Tom smiled, turning to his wife—lightly pecking her lips.

"How long do you say?", Y/n challenged, quirking an eyebrow.

"One, two, three...", no sooner had Tom said three, Aaron came running down the stairs, Keira hot on his heels. Behind them—still rubbing his eyes, dressed in pyjamas and a t-shirt, with tousled brown hair, was Kevin, slowly descending downstairs.

Aaron was dressed in his Iron Man pyjamas. Much to Tom's annoyance, he was obsessed with Iron Man. That six year old had an Iron Man backpack, an Iron Man pencil case, even an Iron Man toothbrush, he even adored Robert. Also, all of his merchandise was official Marvel merch, but he got it before it was released to the public. Why? His dad was Spider-Man that's why!

"Good morning mummy! Look I beat Kiwi in the race!", Aaron said, hugging Y/n's waist.

"Good morning darling. Did you sleep well?", Y/n asked, kneeling to Aaron's height. The little boy nodded.