◦•●◉✿ Chapter 5 ✿◉●•◦

xxx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

xxx

The next day, during breakfast, Keira had very shyly asked Y/n to teach her how to play the piano, to which Y/n gladly obliged. Kevin on the other hand, had taken an interest in sports and gymnastics. Tom had very excitedly agreed to teach him the basics. The whole week, as a matter of fact, had been filled with tons of activity in the house.
Tom was occupied teaching Kevin some football and gymnastics tricks. And one would be forced to admit if asked, that he was learning quick. Keira was taking lessons from Y/n. One night they'd been to Y/n's parents for dinner and Y/n had asked her mother to keep her old sheet music ready, for she knew that her mother had kept all of them. They'd brought the basic sheets and now, Keira practised with Y/n, everyday.
The twins had also taken admission at Thomas's Battersea, visited the school and seemed quite excited to start year 4(3rd Grade). They had purchased the uniforms and all the other necessary stuff. But they had also been spotted by the paparazzi thrice in the process. The rumours were swirling around like no other. In fact, Tom and Y/n thought that Graham would undoubtedly raise the topic when they were there. Graham's team had been informed by Tom and Y/n's that they had an important announcement to make. Even that had somehow got out and now the tabloids had begun speculating what was the announcement about. Tom was knackered when he heard the news from Y/n who had been on call with her manager while Keira was running the scales and chords. Tom was showing and giving Kevin the basic training on football and gymnastics.
Those kids had opened up a lot now, it wasn't uncommon to see them bickering and chatting like bubbly kids, but Y/n and Tom knew better.

The twins were also going to the Graham Norton set, along with Harry, Sam, Paddy and Harrison, Tom and Y/n were going, obviously.

╰☆☆ GRAHAM NORTON☆☆╮

Y/n was chatting with her best friend Julie, who was a famous model, while her makeup artist did her makeup.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧-𝐭.𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें