◦•●◉✿ Chapter 11 ✿◉●•◦

xxx

xxx

After the huge-but pointless argument at Dom and Nikki's place, Tom and Y/n hadn't talked. They even slept with their backs towards each other. At this point, they weren't even angry-just stubborn.

Fortunately, Harrison was tired of being the mediator for the both of them. Being a common best friend was tough! They were fighting and then they'd ring him up and rant their hearts out. And Harrison James Osterfield was sick of it! Both of his best friends arguing over something so pointless, but both were so stubborn that neither of them would apologize without interference. So, Harrison had decided to be the Saint he is and call Tom up to hopefully knock some sense into that skull of his.

"Hey Tom."

"Hi Haz, what's up?"

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING YOU GIT!", Tom had to put his phone away from his ears to keep his very precious eardrums from exploding. The phone was at least a foot away from his ear, yet he heard every word, every syllable perfectly.

"What do you mean Haz?", Tom asked quizzically.

"You've been such a dick to Y/n bro.", Harrison replied.

"She hasn't been very nice either...", Tom moped.

"Oh for fuck's sake Thomas! That excuse is remarkably lame even by your standards!"

"Ouch."

"Come on Tom. Be an adult and talk it out! I'm sick of being your mediator or owl!"

"Why don't you ask her to make first move?", Tom pouted.

"She's more stubborn.", Harrison said nonchalantly.

"Is that a challenge?"

"No.", Harrison deadpanned.

"Okay, whatever. I'll talk to her."

"Good. I better not be getting a call saying that you fucked up.",

Tom had been meaning to talk to Y/n, he'd been waiting for the right time. But she had been ignoring him, rightfully so too. He'd said some shit things that were bound to hurt. After Harrison's call, he had decided. He quickly called up his manager, Samual and asked him to make a reservation the same night at the Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, Y/n and his favourite. Next call went to Nikki.

"Hi Tom. Have you sorted out your domestic yet?", Nikki inquires.

"Not yet, mum..."

"What do you mean young man?! It's been a week! That happened last Friday and today is Friday too!", Nikki admonished.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I'm calling. I'm taking her out on a date tonight to make it up to her. Can you and Dad take care of Tess and the twins for the night?", Tom said hurriedly, in fear of getting a verbal thrash from his mum.