◦•●◉✿ Chapter 12 ✿◉●•◦

xxx

xxx

A week prior to Christmas, was the annual Brother's Trust charity event. Over the course of years, the Brother's Trust had gained a lot of popularity and supported more charities, including Lumos and Heads Together—yes, the ones founded by Joanne Kathleen Rowling and HRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex. When Tom had the first meeting with JK Rowling, he took his then fiancée Y/n with him. Needless to say, they'd gotten their copies of Harry Potter signed.

The Brother's Trust had also gained a lot of celebrity endorsements. Tom and his brothers remained the faces of the trust, Y/n preferred the behind the scenes stuff and helping Nikki run the trust.

This was the second Annual Charity event. Numerous celebrities had been invited—all the money raised from the event would go to help amazing charities. The kids from Debra and Kibera had been invited too. The entire Holland clan+the significant others of the Holland boys were busy with the planning and ensuring the smooth functioning of the event.

Harry and his film crew were busy to document to behind-the-scenes and had been entrusted with the event's documentation. He had also been given charge of updating the press, the paparazzi and various TV networks who'd offered to telecast the  event.

Tom and Paddy was in charge of sending out the invitations and seeing to the security arrangements. All of the Brother's Trust volunteers were busy organising the various kits to be given to the kids and games to be played.

Sam and Elysia were given the food charge. The cuisine decisions and what not were entrusted to their responsible and experienced hands.

Dom, Nikki and Y/n had taken up the venue responsibilities. From booking the venue to arranging the decorations. Y/n and Tom were also in charge of the Brother's Trust and the Brother's Trust Dogs Club Instagram accounts to keep the people updated.

"Yes Cassie, are the kits done?", Y/n asked, phone held between her ear and shoulder because her hands were full with the invitation list and various other papers. The event was the next day and she was busy making sure everything was perfect. She had been picking the twins up from school and they had to stop by to get some goods. Said twins were walking in front of Y/n as she locked the car, keys and papers in hand. They were very excited for the event, after all they'd get to meet kids their age. They opened the door and rushed upstairs with a spring in their steps.

"Be careful you two!", Y/n called out from downstairs. Their house was a complete mess, with goodies, gifts, Christmas decorations, the tree, papers, pamphlets and what not. So when Tom appeared in the foyer, a smile gracing his features and talking to the phone too, Y/n sighed in relief. Tom took the signal and took Y/n's bags from her. Y/n smelt something different about his cologne which made her feel nauseous, but kept it to herself. She'd been having cramps a lot lately, mood swings too, she presumed that her period was coming.