◦•●◉✿ Chapter 14 ✿◉●•◦

"And please welcome our first guests for today, Tom and Y/n Holland!", Ellen announced as the live audience burst into cheers.
The couple took the cue and walked in hand in hand. They were in Los Angeles because of the awards season, which was in full swing. Both Tom and Y/n shared a hug with Ellen and proceeded to take seats on the sofa.

"So Tom, this is your second time here?", Ellen asked.

"Yes, it's great to be back after so long!", he replied-rubbing his hands together, as a gesture of excitement.

"And this is Y/n's fourth time here."

"Oh it's good to be back!", Y/n beamed.

"So, the last time you were here was when you were promoting 'Wouldn't It Be Nice', where you both play the lead, Nina and Alex.", Ellen trailed off.

"That is correct, yes. The movie is very close to our hearts and I just had a great time working with the Missus, except some times.", Tom joked.

"Yeah, there were a few rough moments. Like this day, I got up on the wrong side of the bed and he wouldn't stop annoying me. In the end, I snapped at him.", Y/n shrugged.

"Yeah, that wasn't very good.", Tom muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

"So you both have been awarded Golden Globes for best actor and actress in a leading role. How does that feel like?"

"Doesn't feel real, at all!", Tom smiled.

"Yeah, to think that we've got the boxes with the awards inside is insane.", Y/n replied, Tom pressed a kiss to her hands-as usual, the audience cooed at the display of affection.

"So, how's the Oscar nomination setting in??", Ellen urged and the audience went nuts.

"Just as we said, crazy. I remember, my agent called me up and told me and I went totally ballistic. Went downstairs, started screaming on top of my lungs. And also scared the shit out of Y/n.", Tom said, shrugging, his excitement at being nominated for an Oscar evident on his face.

"Oh and by the way, how long have you both been married?", Ellen asked. Although she probably knew the answer given she attended the wedding.

"Been stuck with this one for 2 years this April.", Y/n said, beaming.

"I'm not that bad!", Tom whined.

"Tell that to yourself.", Y/n laughed.

"And before I forget, Y/n I heard that there were chances that you wouldn't have been able to make it here today?", Ellen asked.

"Yes, she was quite sick this morning, so for sometime we weren't sure if she'd be able to come, but here she is!", Tom quickly answered, sounding somewhat defensive of his wife.

"What happened?"

"Just puking and a headache.", Y/n replied as if it were nothing, but the lingering headache at the back of her head was murderous to say the least.

"Also, these two have something to tell everyone. Show the picture please!", Ellen announced. She'd been informed first hand by the couple and was more than happy to let them announce on her show. On cue, Y/n's ultrasound photograph popped on the screen.