◦•●◉✿ Chapter 13 ✿◉●•◦

xxx

xxx

"Be careful sweetheart!", Nikki called out as Y/n walked out of the car and waved to her. Once Nikki had passed their house, Y/n turned and walked in as slowly as she could. She was honestly confused. She was going to be a mum. Well, Kevin and Keira called her mum and were her kids but  neither Tom nor her had any experience raising a baby. She didn't know how Tom would react, how the twins would react, or if Tom even wanted the baby. Basically, her mind was overcrowded with different emotions.

Y/n knew that Tom and the twins were home. Tom's car was parked outside—he was supposed to pick them up after school and return home together. So deliberately, she opened the door as quietly as possible, hoping to escape Tom and go to their room—maybe clear her head before telling him.

She didn't spot anyone on her way to Tom and her shared bedroom. She passed the twins' rooms and both were on their tables, possibly doing homework. Slowly, Y/n parted the door to their bedroom, but unfortunately the door creaked. Tom, who was sitting on the bed, reading a script, immediately looked at the direction of the source of the sound, finding his wife standing at the door, her face devoid of any colour, ghostly pale. He was quick to sense something and was about to get up when Y/n gestured him not to. Instead, she dumped her bag on her vanity chair and went to sit beside him, or rather his feet.

"Darling, what happened? What is going on? What did the doctor say?", he bombarded.

"I'm pregnant.", Y/n blurted out.

"What?", Tom asked, completely and utterly gobsmacked.

"I'm- Tom!"
Thomas Stanley Holland had fucking passed out. Not kidding. Absolutely. Fainted. Wow! Some reaction to a baby this was.

A few minutes later, a very panicked Y/n was successful in bringing Tom's senses back or bringing him back to consciousness.

"Are you okay? You had me shitting myself a few minutes ago!-"

Tom didn't let her complete, he just put his hands around Y/n's waist and pulled her on top of himself, her hair gently falling on his face.

"Were you serious then? Are you really?"

"100%. Let me go I've got a picture.", with that, Tom let Y/n get the picture from her bag as he sat up on the bed. She shyly handed him the sonography pictures and he eyed them closely. Sure enough, there was a picture of Y/n's uterus with a tiny blob, looking like the size of a poppy seed, in it.

"That's our baby?", Tom looked up, his glossy eyes meeting Y/n's. She nodded.

Without any warning, Tom jumped out of bed a hugged Y/n tight—she was a little confused though, first he passes out and now he looks happy...
When Tom got satisfied after hugging the life out of Y/n he quickly went on his knees, rolled up the hoodie his wife was wearing, and pressed a kiss to her stomach.