Intro (What You Need To Know)

Hiya, everyone! At last, I have written a story for every member! Feel pretty proud, especially since I only ever intended to write Yoongi's.

Sometimes when people read my stories, I think they don't understand my characters are designed to be human, not perfect. I bring this up because it's quite possible that you might not like anyone in the beginning of the book. There's a lot of mistakes made. My books are never written to condone, they are written to show a better way forward.
In other words, my characters do stupid things but they learn their lessons.

So if you're just going to complain about them, please don't comment. Doing so will show me you didn't read this intro and your comment will be deleted.
Questions, expressions of shock, and discussions are okay. :)

As always, this book will deal with heavy themes. Obviously as a woman, I've focused on abuse women are subjected to as a way forward in my own healing journey. But women are not the only people who can be abused and that's what this book is about, painting a picture of a mindset that anyone can be pushed into at the hands of another.

This book will update Monday, Thursday, and Friday each week.