shitshitSHITFUCKFUCKFUUUCK(I'mSorry!)

Maxima's eyes widened as she and Poseidon fell through the bridge, her hand reached for the snapping rope only for it burn her as she tried to hold onto it to prevent their fall

Maxima's eyes widened as she and Poseidon fell through the bridge, her hand reached for the snapping rope only for it burn her as she tried to hold onto it to prevent their fall. A soft 'no' escaped Maxima's lips as the rope finally broke and then? They were falling.

Maxima reached for Poseidon whose leash was still wrapped around her arm. Her bag was still strapped to her. Her cut lip was aching and arm was burning. Poseidon seemed to be flailing. She moved towards him, it seemed like the right thing to do. Maxima really wanted to say her first thought was to apologize to her loyal friend but it was really a long-range of expletives. So as soon as she got ahold of her self (which was a second later to be honest) She apologized. 

"I'M SORRY POSEIDON! I WANTED TO LEAVE! I WANTED TO START A NEW LIFE! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT, I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO RECKLESS!"

Maxima wasn't sure if Poseidon had barked or there was any noise other than the roaring wind. Maxima opened her eyes, (when had she closed them?), the back of her neck felt cool, like the water of a stream on a warm day. Her arms and feet felt cool too, she hugged Poseidon harder, "Please" Maxima sobbed, "Please..."

Maxima didn't know what she was asking for, she didn't know. Was she asking for help? Was she asking for Poseidon to forgive her? Was she asking for comfort? Maxima didn't know and she didn't like not knowing. All her life, she stuck to the definitive. Things that were fixed points. Things that she didn't attachments to. 

Maxima stared at Poseidon's fur, they were going to die. That's it. Their story, a sad little thing. Barely five pages if she skipped a few parts. Maxima kissed Poseidon's forehead, "I love you". Poseidon barked and Maxima started to cry again, "I'm sorry. I just wanted better." Maxima rested her forehead on Poseidon's. "I wanted to be better." Please, she thought desperately.

The cool feeling eased up on her and Maxima closed her eyes.  A few seconds later, she opened one eye, they were floating. Maxima abruptly let out a startled shout, "WHAT?!"  and she wasn't the only one, Poseidon was barking too. What was going on?! The scene around them shimmered from stone to open fields. Greenfields almost everywhere, a little away was a dark and thick forest. If she looked the other way, green fields were the only thing except...WHAT WAS THAT?! That was some weird tree!!!

Maxima looked down, wow, she thought, They were way up high. Maxima laughed, this was weird. But beautiful, weird but it was beautiful. Maxima laughed spun around and looked to Poseidon, who was doing a sort of doggy paddle. She looked behind her and wow, was that a beautiful lake or what?! 

Maxima turned her head to look toward Poseidon who was growling and barking. Maxima moved with force and she went twisting through the air(WAS THAT A CASTLE?). Maxima saw three people standing below nearby. She almost vomited looking at the old man, who was wearing plum purple with tiger orange! Honestly, people are either losing their common sense or fashion. Some even both. When she meets the- and before Maxima could continue her thought, She let out a startled shout and held onto Poseidon as they began descending at a rapid pace.