Let's get to it!

Maxima had divided the work evenly, Sirius (disguised, of course) and Harry would go to Gringotts where they would take out the cup from the vault and ask about ways to remove Horcruxes from living beings

Maxima had divided the work evenly, Sirius (disguised, of course) and Harry would go to Gringotts where they would take out the cup from the vault and ask about ways to remove Horcruxes from living beings. Professor McGonagall would go to the Room of Requirement to get the diadem and Professor Snape would go to the Gaunt House (more like a shack, thought Maxima.) for the ring.

That, of course, left the cave. And no matter how much she hated the scheming old man, she did not want to torture someone. After the others had left for their goals, Maxima turned to Poseidon to pet him ("Stay, okay?") and then to the Headmaster, "Shall we, sir?"

Professor Dumbledore nodded and they walked down to Hogsmead where the Headmaster offered his arm. Maxima gripped his proffered arm and she felt the sensation of being pulled into the tube. They landed in the same place as the books. It was a bleak view, the sea and the rock unrelieved by any tree or sweep of grass or sand. Professor Dumbledore lit his wand.

"This is quite a place isn't it?"

Maxima responded with the same sarcasm the Headmaster had, "Oh yes Professor. Quite a..." she sighed, "place. To the cave then, Professor?"

He nodded and with the sudden agility of a much younger man, he slid from the boulder, landed in the sea, and began to swim, toward the dark slit in the rock face, his lit wand held in his teeth. Maxima soon followed with speed.

Once they reached the entrance, the professor cast a warming charm and her teeth stopped chattering. "T-Thanks Professor."

Dumbledore walked forward and started caressing the wall and murmuring. Maxima stepped forward, "Professor, it's quite crude."

He looked at her and looked back at the wall, "Surely not?" He looked disappointed like Tom had failed some sort of standard. Maxima shrugged, "Let me, Professor. I cut my hand on a rock earlier." 

That, Maxima thought, was a flimsy lie. But it had done the trick. After making the payment, they moved forward. An eerie sight met their eyes: they were standing on the edge of a great black lake, in a cavern so high that the ceiling was out of sight. A misty greenish light shone far away in what looked like the middle of the lake; it was reflected in the completely still water below. The greenish glow and the light from the two wands were the only things that broke the otherwise velvety blackness but it did not do much. The sight caused Maxima to grit her teeth and stop a shiver. And they set off around the side of the lake, much like in the books. Once Dumbledore found the boat, Maxima didn't hesitate and stepped in. The ride was awkward and Maxima couldn't help but hum very quietly.

Once, they reached the island, Maxima looked to the inferi, her heart ached for Regulus Black. Raised to be loyal, to listen. He did everything for his parent's love only to realise that it was not the right thing, but it was too late. She licked her lips, but he would forever be remembered. Maxima would make sure of it. "Fire."

Maxima turned to Professor Dumbledore who was examining the bowl in the centre, "Fire will keep the inferi at bay. Or is someone we know under there Ms King."