(Bittersweet)Memories

After the whole emotional upheaval, Sirius and Harry were led to the Room of Requirement, where Maxima had spent the previous week

 The room had changed. Two beds on one side of the room and one on the other.  The side with two beds had one table and the other side had one table as well. The room wasn't divided in red and green but melded together with shades of green, gold, blue and black that fit well together. There were four banners of each house hanging from the centre of each wall and a common banner of the Hogwarts crest hanging from the centre. There was a door on the left which led to the bathrooms. On a different side, there were chairs, pillows and bean bags to relax.

Sirus and Harry moved to their side of the room to get their things and to get ready for the night.

Maxima moved forward to her bed and jumped onto it. Snuggling into the soft sheets, grabbing her pencil and sketchbook(encased in a plastic cover), she settled to start sketching when Poseidon leapt as well and set his upper body on Maxima's, "Poseidon! Off!!" laughed Maxima. She tussled around trying to get Poseidon off. Poseidon grabbed her sketchbook and leapt off. Maxima sat up, "Poseidon!"

He dropped low and wagged his tail, "Oh no you don't!" Poseidon barked and ran across the room. Sirius, who was on his bed twirling his new wand(when he got that, Maxima has no idea), laughed and transformed into his animagus form. Poseidon barked and tossed the sketchbook to Sirius (Padfoot?) who caught it and ran to the other side of the room and jumped onto her bed. Before transforming and opening it to see what it was.

Maxima gasped, "Sirius?! That's my sketchbook!" 

Sirius flipped through a few pages, "These are pretty good. Hey! Is that me?!"

Maxima's eyes widened. That was her fandom work! Maxima ran over, "Sirius! DROP IT!" While it was embarrassing, she wasn't that scared they saw it. She liked it when people saw her work, but not her work OF them! Besides, having a little fun is all well and good.

Harry entered the room and Sirius smirked. No! Maxima thought as Sirius yelled, "Harry! Heads up!" He threw the sketchbook and Harry being Harry caught it. He looked at Maxima who looked a little embarrassed but smiling all the same. She came closer to try and grab the book and Harry raised the hand that held the sketchbook. Maxima leapt, trying to grab the sketchbook but failing to do. Harry laughed and started to run backwards. Maxima gave chase but Poseidon intercepted her. Wherever she moved, Poseidon mirrored her. She jumped over him and ran towards Harry who was standing on his bed, flipping casually through the pages. 

"These are really detailed. Oh, wow! Is that..."

Maxima tacked him and they landed on his bed. They tousled for a bit before Sirius intervened and grabbed the sketchbook to see the drawing Harry had paused at. He looked at it. Maxima's smile turned into a concerned look as she peeked over his shoulder to see which one he paused at. 

It was a pencil sketch of a stag, a wolf, a black dog and a rat running around in the moonlight with a baby fawn while a doe stood watching them. It was one of her best pieces, simply because of the detailing. In the corner of the drawing was her signature. Maxima grabbed her wand and pressed it to the paper, softly speaking, "Animare."