Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Juvia's POV

I stared outside the window of the car we're in. The heavy clouds kept pouring rain which I know was because of me.

I felt a hand on mine. I looked beside me to see Mirajane smiling at me, "It's gonna be fine, okay?"

Her smiles were just heartwarming. Even after what happened to her, to us, she still posses that kindness inside her heart.

I glanced at everybody. Erza, seating on the passenger seat, was in deep thought as her eyes focused outside the window. Lucy was leaning against Mira's shoulder while staring down at her hands playing with her keys. And then beside me was Mira.

I smiled back at her as an assurance that I will be.

"Juvia will be-" I immediately stopped when I realized I was speaking in third person again.

I flinched as the ice mage's words came crushing back to me. Mira must've noticed my movements so she held my hand tighter.

"I guess we're here..."

My head jerked around when Erza announced that. It was late before I realize that the car already stopped in front of a pathway leading to a two storey house. It isn't that big but it's not that small either. By the looks of it, four to five people can fit inside.

"I-Is this Master Makarov's...?" Lucy gasped.

"I also don't have any idea that he owns a house in a certain town here, in south," Mira commented.

We went out of the car with the driver helping us with our bags. We bid our goodbyes and thank yous to him right after.

My eyes widened just by taking a step. I can already feel the magic energy surrounding the place.

"So the Master was serious about giving us protection," Erza noticed too.

Lucy nodded, a small smile plastered on her face, "He's such a great parent..."

We made our way to the front porch when I felt something. No. It was someone.

"W-Wait," I raised an arm to stop them.

I looked over my shoulder only to see Mira frowning. She felt it, too.

"Somebody's inside." She stated, looking straight to the door.

With a serious face, Erza was the one who went close to the door. I slowly backed away and went beside Lucy, we both ended up behind Mirajane.

To think that these two mages in front of us is as strong as hell, we'll be safe, right?

Erza was about to hold the door knob when it suddenly opens. Lucy and I jumped in surprise but Mira and Erza stood still.

An ash brown haired woman wearing a simple sundress appeared in front of us. Crossing her arms, she leaned against the door as her gray eyes examined us. I can tell that she's just in the same age as we do and I couldn't even deny how pretty she is.

Erza gasped. "K-Kianna..."

Lucy and I looked at each other, both unaware of the situation.

"Oh my g-god... it's really you." Mira's voice became shaky.

Slowly, the girl's facial expression turned from stern into a soft one. A small smile appeared in her face.

My eyes widened, finally be able to notice the black Fairy Tail guild mark on her right arm. Both me and Lucy exchanged glances again. And now I think we know what's going on.