Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Juvia's POV

"It isn't obvious that you like blue a lot," Erza snickers playfully as she examine the stuffs I picked on my cart.

"Well, the baby's gender is still unknown so might as well pick a color that can be suitable for both genders," I looked down at the things that I've chosen, their colors were dancing in white and blue.

The red head mage raised an eyebrow. I grinned. "And yes, I love blue."

After paying, we took some time to wander around, knowing that this will probably be the last time we can go out on a public place like this because of our pregnancy. Kianna asked help from one of the staffs to bring the things that we bought in the car. The others that cannot be in our vehicle will just be delivered.

We decided to take a break and eat our lunch in a restaurant before going home. Unfortunately, Erza ended up ordering almost every cake they had, though it's not really surprising that she'd crave for a cake now and even in her whole pregnancy. Lucy on the other hand, was the one who ordered the most.

"Lucy, slow down or you'll choke yourself," Mira let out a nervous laugh.

Lucy pouted. "Gomen, I just feel so hungry. Besides," The blonde glanced at the window. "the weather today is quite nice."

I laughed as she tried changing the subject. Erza scoffed as Kianna pursed her lips to stop herself. But she's right though, the weather is truly nice.

Our eyes landed on Kianna when she suddenly stood up, wiping her lips with a table napkin. Looks like she's done eating while the rest of us still have foods in our plate. Well, we have a lot of foods.

"I'll go to the restroom." It was like she's trying her best not to laugh at our messy sight.

We all nod in response and let her walk out of the scene.

"I can't wait to add some decorations in my room," Lucy squealed right after Kianna left.

"Oh yeah, come to think of it," I spoke. "There aren't any rooms left for nursery."

Erza and Mira agreed. "We'll just have to use our room." The white haired mage said beside me.

"Our rooms are undoubtedly big though." Erza added.

The topic went on how we'll decorate our rooms. In which part we'll put this and that. The colors and such. And so on.

"Of course Juvia's will be blue," A soft laughter was heard from Mira. I pouted at her teasing tone.

"Well, the color fits her." Lucy shrugged with a small smile on her face.

I was about to say something when I felt something different. Looking at everyone's faces as they continue chatting made me realize that I'm the only one who felt a pair  of eyes glued on us. I glanced sideways not wanting my friends to be suspicious of my actions and letting them divert the topic.

Where?

My eyes narrowed, trying to concentrate and feel the unknown presence.

Who?

I could feel my breathing being unstable but nevertheless, I did my best to act calm. Without even knowing why, I looked outside only to see that the bright light from the perfect weather earlier turned gloomy.

I almost gasp when I felt that presence getting nearer. It was different from what I felt the first time we met Kianna in our new home back then.