Chapter 13

So classes had started and to spoil the fun I just want to let you guys know that I might not update that much. But I'll still try my best.

p.s: online classes sucks.

CHAPTER 13

Lucy's POV

After letting out a sigh, my lips formed in a small smile when I heard a familiar cry. I planned on having a nice bath and take my time in the bathroom but I guess I'll have to do it some other time, again. Though I'm still glad I was able to take a bath.

I went out of the bathroom and quickly neared the baby crib. My eyes darted down at the baby in it, her cheeks were red and there was a visible stain from her eyes due to crying. Her hands rose up reaching for me and her cute lips curled down in a pout as soon as she saw me.

I carefully picked her up from her crib and as soon as she's in my arms, her tiny hands tapped my face. Our giggles filled our room as I rub my nose on hers. She soon stopped when something caught her attention behind me, her little finger pointing over my shoulder.

"You want my keys again, Nashi?" The smile in my face didn't leave. It got wider when Nashi responded with a soft giggle.

I laid her down on the bed to fix her first before going downstairs. Nursery rhymes can be heard playing from downstairs. It's probably Mira.

Nashi's brown eyes shines as I playfully tickle her whenever I had the chance to. She sure got those pair of orbs from me and almost every feature in her but not the color of her hair.

I picked her up once again, ready to leave our room. She stared at me with gleaming eyes as I ran my fingers through her pink locks. She then grinned, exactly looking like him.

Sighing at my own thoughts, I grabbed my celestial keys before going downstairs since Nashi won't stop pointing at them. As soon as her hands made contact with my keys she immediately shook them, enjoying the sound coming from them.

I chuckled nervously when I remembered Aquarius face the last time Nashi played with her key.

"Good morning Lucy. Hello there Nashi." Mira greeted when we got in the living room.

Mason was sitting with her on the mat, busy playing with his stuff toys with a serious look on his face. The blonde haired baby only left his attention from his toys when he noticed our presence. His large blue eyes twinkled when he smiled and put his hands up in the air with his toys to probably say hi.

My daughter just shook the keys once again as a reply, she was even nodding her head. Mason murmured something making my daughter laugh. Both Mira and I laughed at our babies own ways of understanding each other.

"Where's Erza and the others?" I questioned.

"Erza is outside with Rosemary," Mira pointed the front door. "Juvia's in the kitchen and Kianna went out."

Deciding to get my daughter some fresh air in the morning, we headed towards the front door. I slowly opened it only to caught a glimpse of Erza carrying her daughter in her arms. The little girl's eyes twinkle as she stared at the butterfly, who has the same color as her mother's hair, resting on a flower.

Rosemary's hair sure does make me jealous. She did not have the color of her mother's hair, instead, it resulted in something more beautiful. Her hair was a combination of both Erza and -well, umm- his hair color: dark tone of purple. The shape of her eyes is the same as Erza's but not the color: dark shade of green.