Chapter 11

Just want to let you all know that I appreciate all the little things from you guys! Thank you so much for the support!

I love reading your assumptions about this story so feel free to leave a comment.

Enjoy and stay safe!

CHAPTER 11

Cana's POV

"You know, it's rude to glare at someone from a distance," The blonde sitting beside me mumbled, "Especially on our new guild member."

I mentally rolled my eyes at him. Nevertheless, I continued sticking my eyes on the said new member of our guild with a booze on my hand. Natsu's loud voice can be heard from here.

As much as I want to be surprise that the two rivals were peacefully sitting with her along with Wendy, the three exceeds, Levy, and Gajeel, I am more surprise by the fact that Xavier wasn't with the girl he usually go on jobs with. Instead of going back with Kianna, there he is, sitting with our friends and beside him is the girl who presented herself as Denisse Aclio.

This is seriously bothering.

I watched her as she listen to her new guild mates' stories. Xavier would sometimes interrupt to say nonsense things that'll make her giggle. Lisanna, who was busy serving our guild mates their orders would sometimes stop by at their table to squeeze in their conversation.

"I'm not glaring," I whined. "I'm just watching them."

It has been almost a week since Xavier returned with her and by the looks of it, she's already comfortable with the people here.

Laxus grunted, not agreeing on what I said. "Yeah right. If you want so bad to befriend her, why not talk to her?"

My brows immediately met after hearing his words. I turned my head to glare at him even though he's more focused on the drink in front of him. He was facing the bar counter with the usual black coat hanging over his shoulder.

"Yeah, sure but only if I feel like being friends with her." I bluntly replied, drinking my booze after.

"If you're that sad, Cana, my babies can be your friends!" Bixlow exclaimed causing me to spill my drink.

It was his turn to be shot by my daggers which was just earned by laughters from him. His little baby barrels imitating his laughters irritated me more. Even though I'm looking over my shoulder, I made sure he saw how I grimaced at the sight of him wearing an apron.

"What are you even doing in there?" I asked, referring to the bar. "Can you even cook?"

Resting both of his hands on his hips, he flashed me a proud grin. "I promised Lisanna to help her whenever I'm free. And!" His smile dropped as his eyes avoided my gaze, "It doesn't matter if I can cook or not..."

I bit the inside of my cheeks to prevent myself from laughing. "Man, he's in love." I playfully hit Laxus' arm with my tankard.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I faced the front only to see Levy waking towards us. She instantly smiled after meeting my eyes.

"Hi Cana, Laxus!" She greeted. I nod in response while Laxus simply hummed. "Oh and... uhh, hi Bixlow.." She sounded surprised.

The man returned the greeting as Levy sat beside me facing the bar.

"'Ya want me to get anything for you?" I heard Bixlow asked from behind me.

Looking at my side, I bit my lower lip as I watch Levy laughed nervously.