Chapter 3

I just finished watching the last season of Fairy Tail and I miss them already!!! T_T

Haven't started reading the sequel, Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest, since I decided to write first. Can't wait!

Anyway, here's chapter 3 for y'all! Enjoy!

CHAPTER 3

Mirajane's POV

I yawned and stood up from my bed to stretch my arms out. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach making me cover my mouth and ran quickly in the bathroom. It's seven in the morning and I feel dizzy.

Damn pregnancy.

After cleaning myself up, I went out of my bathroom and sat on the bed. I glanced at my stomach, placed a hand on it and smiled.

"You're not even out yet but I love you already."

I may not able to give my child a perfect family but I swear to love him/her wholeheartedly.

"Even if he doesn't want you, I will accept you. I always will..."

Laxus' words seems to be repeating over and over inside my head. If he doesn't want to have a child he could just say so. He don't need to tell me to take an abortion.

I really thought he changed. Guess I was wrong.

"It's better to take you away from those people who wouldn't accept you. I'm sure you'll understand someday...." I smiled down on my stomach, rubbing it gently.

I decided to go downstairs, feeling hungry. Kianna was already in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us. Erza and Juvia was already there too so I greeted them good morning.

"Good morning, go ahead and eat your breakfast," Kianna said, toasting some bread.

It's been a week since we've got here. Each and everyone of us were still trying to adjust, especially Lucy who would sometimes have a breakdown. I'm really worried about her but I truly understand how she feels. I am struggling on my own too but I need to be strong in front of them so that I won't worry any of them.

I looked over at Erza who was sipping her coffee while talking to Juvia. I know she's not taking any of this that well too. She may look strong but just like the rest of us, she also have her bad times. She just don't want to show it.

On the other hand, Juvia has changed. She doesn't talk in third person anymore. I really wonder what words Gray had thrown on her. But still, she have that warm and soft aura with her.

I sat in front of Juvia and Erza, my back facing the doorway of the kitchen. I asked Kianna for an orange juice so she gladly gave me a glass of it. She handed us the toasted breads and a strawberry jam.

"You don't need to serve us," Erza laughed.

Kianna rolled her eyes, "I know but it's better than making any of you go stress or whatever," She crossed her arms and pouted, "Master will probably kill me."

I giggled, "Ara ara, Kianna. I'll help you prepare for our lunch later."

Her eyes twinkles, "Come to think of it, I miss your cooking."

"Ohayogozaimasu." I heard a voice behind me which I'm pretty sure was Lucy.

Looking over my shoulder, I watch her made her way to us and sat beside me. She rubbed her eyes, still feeling sleepy.

"Good morning Lucy," Juvia greeted with a smile.

"Do you want some coffee?" Kia asked and Lucy nodded.

We started eating our breakfast together. Kianna said she's finished already but she stayed, leaning against the sink with her arms folded and chatting with us.

"You guys have to tell me if you need anything," She reminded for the ninth time this week. "And you need to tell me if you want to go to the town or anywhere crowded. I'll cast a spell on you so that no one can recognize you. We're still in Fiore."

We nod in response. After all, we decided to run away from everyone and leave our old selves for our unborn children. Although I'm not sure how long but this is what we want. For the better.

"Can we go to work—"

Lucy was immediately cut off by Kia.

"Nope," She shook her head. "You guys are pregnant and stress is bad for the baby. I won't let any of you be in danger."

I blinked at her reaction. I couldn't help but giggle making her whine and blush. She's really acting like a mother. The three girls joined me which I guess irritated her.

She's still short tempered.

"Don't stress yourself for us too," We agreed at Erza's statement.

Juvia suddenly raised her hand, "But if you won't let us work how will we earn money? You know we can never let you do all the stuffs for us."

Juvia has a point. It'll be too much if we'll let her do everything on her own just for us.

"Well, Master told me that he will do something about it."

I frowned, "It's too much. We don't want to be a burden to him."

Kia took a step towards us and smiled, "But you all know none of you is a burden for him."

Erza heaved a sigh, "But still..."

"Mira is right. Besides, this is our problem to solve..." Lucy said in a low voice. I glanced at Juvia who was looking down. I guess she's having the same thoughts as Lucy's.

"Come on, even if this is your problem you're not alone to face it, right?" The softness of Kianna's voice is very soothing. This is probably one of my favorite side of her. Her soft side that she doesn't show very often because of how serious she always looks likes.

Even her soft voice alone convinced me. She's right though, we're never alone in any battle.