#3

Sidharth

Sidharth does his dance performance as best as he could. Being in the industry for so long, he has a certain degree of self-confidence and swag-level. He can pull off any on-stage performance just through his enduring body language.

He is equally happy to pull this off with ease and is smiling ear to ear standing in front of Salman Khan as the first contestant of Bigg Boss13. Salman Khan, the biggest super star in the country does not hold back his praises while introducing Sidharth on stage and his mother and sister beam at him with joy from the front row seats in the audience. Salman cracks jokes with him around his efficiency, rather lack of it, in doing household chores and both have a hearty laugh. He is then asked to wait behind a screen, and slowly one by one he meets the remaining male contestants in the house.

Sidharth meets Paras who introduces himself as the Sanskari playboy. Sidharth knew Paras having worked in the same industry but did not know him personally. Then he meets Sidharth Dey, his namesake and a TV script writer, Abu ji, the music composer and Asim, a model.

Then the ladies follow, and each are assigned household duties and to Sidharth's horror most of them want to partner with him.

After a few introductions comes Reshmi Desai, Sidharth's once co-star and nemesis who Sidharth never wanted to cross path with. She gives him a meaningful nod and a sweet smile, reminding him how good people in this industry get in hiding their true feelings.

In all this hustle bustle, Sidharth subconsciously waits for Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, the Punjabi Katrina Kaif as somewhere his mind keeps playing Ken's words – chubby, cute, straightforward, a surprise package etc etc and etc

Finally, Salman Khan announces the name of Shehnaaz and seconds after her entry the entire audience roar in applause. The men waiting behind the screen get a little inquisitive to what had just happened. What did the new entrant do to garner such reaction from the audience? Sidharth now sincerely wants to see this girl!

Eventually the screen gets lifted and Sidharth Shukla for the first time sees Shehnaaz Kaur Gill standing on stage donning a white Patiala suit with big eyes shining bright.

Sidharth first reaction is to laugh at this funny goofball who completely unfazed is busy doing her own antics on stage, but slowly he feels a deep warmth engulfing his core and a distant feeling of affection nudging at his heart! He simply wants to hear her talk and smile at her. He feels happy seeing her and continues staring at her with the grin still plastered on his face.

However, this feeling of joy does not persist as Shehnaaz chooses Paras as her helping partner in the house. Sidharth, who was looking forward to knowing this spring bubble more gets a tad bit jealous, but, quickly brushes off this feeling from his mind and diverts his attention to the happenings on stage.

Soon it is time for all of them to get inside the house....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, please share your feedback. Let me know if you are writing this flow...Your  feedback will really help me make this better. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee