#28

It's the weekend ka vaar when the housemates again have to welcome Salman Khan.

Sidharth wakes up with a splitting headache and looks around for Shehnaaz. As he comes to the garden area, he sees Shehnaaz and Rohan sitting together, chatting, singing and having a good time

He feels resentful and leaves to look for Arti. After some time, he and Arti come to the garden area and Arti gives him a head massage. Seeing this Shehnaaz gets irritated and gets up and leaves with Rohan. A small smirk forms on Sidharth's face as he realizes that seeing him with someone else still makes her miserable.

Later, Sidharth comes to the luggage area to get ready when he sees Shehnaaz all decked up in black with Rohan by her side. Unaware of Sidharth standing behind her, she looks at Rohan and says, 'Bol mein kaise lag rahi hoon?'

Rohan, having seen Sidharth already, whistles and starts singing,

'Oye Soni Kiti Soni
Aaj Tu Lagdi Ve
Bas Mere Saath Yeh Jodi
Teri Sajdi Ve
Roop Aisa Suhaana Tera,
Chaand Bhi Hai Deewana Tera'

Sidharths groans and storms off.

Shehnaaz looks back and seeing Sidharth leaving gets surprised and asks Rohan, 'Tu usse dekh kar mujhe cher raha hai kya aur woh chala kyun gaya?'

Rohan simply replies, 'Tit for Tat, Baby. Tit for Tat. Woh tujhko chirane ney ke liye Arti sey sar par tel laga sakta hai to mein gaana bhi na gau?'

Shehnaaz, 'Mat kar na kya fadak parta. Usse nahi fadak parta...'

Rohan, 'Fadak to bohot parta hai, Madam. Aap ko nahi dikhta. Aur waise bhi, tu soni lagdisi...Chal chalte hai...'

As the shoot starts the housemates gather in the living area. It has been customary for Sidharth and Shehnaaz to sit together during Weekend ka Vaar. But as soon as Rohan sees Sidharth heading towards the living area, he drags Shehnaaz and sits beside her at the edge of the sofa ensuring Sidharth gets no chance to occupy the space.

Sidharth walks up to them and looking at Rohan's smug face goes and sits on the other side.

The shoot begins with Salman Khan exchanging pleasantries with everyone. He gives special attention to Rohan being the new entrant as Sana's friend and praises his voice.

Then comes the tasks and to Sana's dismay a jealousy task is planned between Sana and Mahira picking up the earlier thread of the week where Sidharth had called her jealous.

Sidharth feels like slapping himself as it was him who had insinuated that Shehnaaz was jealous, indirectly giving the idea to the creative team. Shehnaaz and Mahira are called forward and asked to stand behind a podium which has a bucket each, kept on it. Each housemate has to come and fill up the bucket with a green liquid who they think is more jealous and whosoever's buckets gets full faster is the jealous soul of the house.

Every human being is sensitive towards a certain word or trait in life. Similarly, Shehnaaz hates being called jealous. Being part of this task simply basis a very personal altercation she had with Sidharth gets on her nerve and she feels helpless and cornered.

Soon, the housemates start coming in and filling up her bucket calling her jealous giving petty reasons. Some call her jealous for and possessive towards Sidharth and some give some other funny reason.Eventually, hearing so much venom spewed at her, she breaks down and feels her sanity leaving her. Fat tears start rolling down her face and Rohan starts getting agitated seeing her in that position.

A certain guilt also engulfs Sidharth and finally he  has come forward but he fills up Mahira's bucket while defending Sana saying, 'Sir, mujhe nahi lagta ki Shehnaaz jealous hai. Woh hurt hoti hai isiliye react karti hai kabhi kabhi. Mera aur uska discussion bhi huaa tha to maine usko irritate karne key liya bola tha...'