#21

The next morning Sidharth wakes up and stretches in his bed. He then looks to his side and sees Shehnaaz sleeping peacefully, looking adorable with a pout on her face. He scoots to her side and stares at her angelic face for some time and suddenly an idea pops up in his head.

He pulls her hair hard and quickly goes back to his sleeping position, pretending to be asleep. Shehnaaz wakes up with a start and looks at him, ready to attack but finds him sleeping peacefully. She gets confused and goes back to sleep. She has had a deeply disturbed sleep the previous night and is in no mood for any prank. Sidharth waits for a couple of minutes for Sana to go back to sleep and then repeats pulling her hair. Shehnaaz again wakes up with a jolt and looks at him with a frown on her face. She is outright pissed now.

Sidharth waits with a bated breath, not knowing that this time Shehnaaaz is ready to catch him red-handed. He slowly reaches out again and as soon as his hand reaches her head, Shehnaaz claws at him with full force, making him whimper in pain. Sidharth sits up, howling.

Shehnaaz looks sharply at him and says, ' Tujhe kya lagta hai, yeh sab karke tu cute lagega? Mazak chal raha hai? Kisiko Khushi nahi desakta to irritate bhi maat kiya kar,' and leaves the room fuming.

Sidharth looks at her confused about her reaction as all he did was do a silly prank. He had no idea that Shehnaaz was very tired and sleep deprivation was playing havoc on her mind. He feels sad and goes back to bed alone.

Shehnaaz walks to the living area and tries to catch some sleep, but unfortunately, as soon as she shuts her eyes, the wake-up song gets blasted with the houses getting flooded with lights. Shehnaaz swears loudly and covers her face with the blanket muttering curses under her breathe.

The day starts with preparations for a task wherein a makeshift train is placed in the garden area. On the opposite side is a rack with different compartments, each of which has a bag with a housemate's name written on it. Once the buzzer goes off, each housemate has to run and grab a bag and ensure they board the train. The one to board the train last would be out of the game.

While the game seemed pretty simple and straightforward, egos come in between and within a matter of moments the housemates are at each other's neck trying to prove a point. The men in the house start getting aggressive with each trying claiming to be Alpha and chaos ensues. In all of this, Sidharth starts feeling giddy. His body gives up and he tries to take a step back, but the others keep attacking him not letting him be. Shehnaaz realizes that Sidharth is not in his elements and slowly walks up to him and hold his hand. Sidharth looks at her with an annoyed frown, recollecting the way she had reacted to his prank in the morning. Shehnaaz says, ' Kya hua tujhe? Tu thik ha?' and softly looks at him. Sidharth shakes his hand free a bit harshly and snaps, 'Apko fikar karney ki zaroorat to hai nahi, aap khudka dekh lijiye.' Shehnaaz, even though gets annoyed, walks off from there trying to avoid any disagreements with him.

Eventually, Sidharth feels his body giving up, mutters in his mike (which they have to wear 24*7 in the house) 'Bigg Boss, I am not feeling well. Please call me into the confession room.'

Sidharth is called to the confession room, where doctors decide to shift him outside the house for close monitoring. He comes back into the house and starts packing few things. Arti comes to him to inquire about what is happening and Sidharth sighs saying, 'Sayad Typhoid hua hai yaar mujhe, pata nahi, dekhte hai Bigg Boss kya faisla letey hai.' 

Arti thinking the timing is right, immediately comes and tells the housemates, 'Arey tumhe pata hai kya hua, Sidharth ko sayad Typhoid hua hai. Bechara!'

Paras walks up to Shehnaaz and says, 'Aree, aab pata nahi kya hoga. Tu kya karegi Shehnaaz? Tension mat lena mein hoon terey saath.'

Shehnaaz, already hurt that Sidharth told Arti about his situation and not her, snaps at him, 'Mein kisliye tension loon, usse kuch bhi ho, mujhe kya? Maine theka lekar rakha hai Sidharth ka yeha pey?'