#17

The day starts with the usual dance and song routine with a more relaxed ambiance, as it is the Bigg Boss' official day off for the housemates, where they get to do their laundry, sleep a bit more and relax.

As the music starts playing Shehnaaz gets off the bed and gets on with the day with Sidharth still cozily fast asleep.

At the luggage area, Shehnaaz is in a happy mood folding her clothes, singing to herself when Asim comes to her and says, 'Kya baat hai bohot khush lag rahi hai! Eisa kya kiya Sidharth key saath raat bhar ki mood hi change ho gaya tera? Waise tere mood ka kuch bol nahi sakte, right? Kabhi bhi flip marti hai tu. Paras ya fir Sidharth, chalta hi rehta hai tera, nahi?', trying to be friendly as well as sarcastic at the same time.

Shehnaaz stills for a moment and gives him a confused look, while the later continues, 'Kya hua bol kya chal raha hai? Mujhe aur Arti ko to include bhi nahi karte ho aajkal!'

(Asim had got close to Sidharth post his entry, as his attitude called for trouble and he was getting cornered by people. Sidharth, a Mother hen by nature, had taken him under his wings, giving him confidence and protection.

He had initially liked Sana too and had felt that he could form a bond with her, but somehow slowly and steadily Sidharth occupied Sana and crept into their space which Asim had tried to build between them.

Asim cared for Sidharth and he knew that Sidharth too deeply cared for him. He was happy to have found an elder brother in Sid, but he also knew that Sidharth cared for Shehnaaz differently and while Sidharth was oblivious towards his affection for Shehnaaz, it had different layers to it.

The other housemates including Sidharth and Shehnaaz saw this as a platonic bond, but Asim could feel an imminent storm heading their way which could re-define the entire dynamics of the house.

During the initial days, Asim, Sidharth, Shehnaaz and Arti had formed a great bond of Fabulous Four but slowly they drifted apart trying to curve out their identity in the house, with Sidharth and Shehnaaz coming closer.

Sidharth was always an opinionated human being who had a dominant streak in himself, and Shehnaaz in all her innocence completely surrendered to him. Sidharth had needed Sana to be on the same page as him and Sana had happily agreed to be by his side while maintaining her strong but affable personality throughout. Shehnaaz Gill stood out in his eyes. She had become the Jerry to Sidharth's Tom. They were organic.

Asim while having tried to become her close friend, understood that Sana would always choose Sidharth over him, had slowly taken a step back.

Sidharth wanted Sana to himself, so he had ensured that no one got close enough to her like he did. He had ensured that Sana liked him back. He had given her a safety net which had also prevented her from getting away. He always overlooked her mistakes and was in awe of her. Asim and Arti had noticed all of these from far but chose to keep quiet until now as they did not want Sana to get footage from any of it.

Over the past couple of weeks, Asim had formed a close bond with Himanshi and Shefali, and with Reshmi and Devoleena's return post exit, a week prior, he had understood that no one is invincible in this house. He had not liked Sidharth standing by Shehnaaz against Himanshi even when they were not on talking terms. Also, Sidharth's easily forgiving Shehnaaz and getting agitated by smallest of her problems agitated him. He was not a fool and he understood that a bond between a girl and a boy always sells. He felt threatened by Sana's growing proximity with Sidharth.)

He continues poking Sana saying, ' Bol na, kya hua? Sidharth dekh utha bhi nahi hai abhi tak aur tujhe sayad apna kaam karne key liye bhej diya hoga?'

Sana smiles at him at says, 'Asim, chittar khayega? Mann kar raha hai tera kya gaali khaneka? Mein kisika bhi kaam karu, tujhe kya? Tu bhi to Himanshi key aage piche ghoom raha hai! Humne to react nahi kiya! Uskey kaam bhi karke deta ha, to agar mein Sidharth ka kaam kar rahi hoon to tujhe kyun dikkat ho rahi hai?'

Asim slightly hurt by Sana's retaliation says, ' Arrey arrey, aap to gussa ho gayi. Mein to sirf Mazak kar raha tha.'

Sana cuts him, ' Tu Mazak nahi kar raha tha, to mujhe taunt mar raha tha woh bhi us Himanshi key liye. Kuch hafte pehle aayi hai woh, aur uske liye tu mujhe suna raha hai. Mujhe laga ki tu mera dost hai. Mujhe chor tu toh Sidharth sey bhi ladai kar raha hai aajkal baat baat pein.'

Asim, 'Tu meri dost hai to Himanshi bhi meri dost hai. Tune usko dhakka mara pool mein aur fir tum dono uspar char gaye, tune bahar usko uske gaane pein troll bhi kiya thaa, usne tujhe kuch bhi nahi bola....

'Tujhe bohot pata hai Asim, bahar inke beech kya hua tha? Tu pehle sey jaanta hai inko ya fir Himanshi, sachchai ki murat, sey sunkar aa raha hai?' booms in Sidharth's voice.

Both get shocked and turn to look at Sidharth, who unknown to them, is standing leaning against the luggage area with a smirk on his face.

Asim starts opening his mouth only to be brushed away by Sidharth, who says, 'Peeth piche isko kyun suna raha hai? Itna hi janna hai humare beech kya baatein ho rahi hai to mujhse aakar pooch lein. Mein bata dunga....

Asim, 'Nahi Bro, tu galat samajh raha hai, mein to sirf Mazak kar raha tha...

Sidharth, 'Not at all bro. I know you in and out and all your intentions from day one. Don't try to fool me bro,' concludes Sidharth with a mocking smile, indicating that he is aware of Asim's intentions towards Sana during the initial days.

Asim get irked and retorts, 'Tujhe bohot pata hai mere intentions, tere intentions kya hai? Abhi to do din pehle ladh rahe they kutto ki tarah abhi jhappi dalkar so rahe ho!'

Sidharth, 'Kyun tujhe bhi jhappi dalun kya? Oh sorry, tujhe to meri jhappi nahi chahiye hogi, jiski chahiye thi usko to mein le gaya, abhi jaa uski substitute sey kaam chala ley, Himanshi bula rahi thi tujhe.'

He then grabs Sana and leads her from the luggage area glaring at Asim, 'Next time choose a better topic, time and place, bro.'

Asim looks at their backs and shakes his head in frustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------