#14

Shehnaaz starts moving towards the house only to be followed by Sidharth. When she realizes that Sidharth is following her, she breaks into a run but soon Sidharth grabs her from behind and brings her to a stop. She tries coming out of his grip which further instigates Sidharth to drag her to the bed to talk to her.

The housemates look on surprised as most of them were relieved to see their bond break.

Sidharth takes Sana to the bed and pins her down, and slowly breathes into her ears, 'Tu toh wrestler ban gayi bey! Kya baat hai' with pride in his voice.

When Sana continues thrashing, trying to get free of his hold, he says, 'Abb bass kar, mere saath maat kar. Ho gaya tera abb sunle meri baat.'

Shehnaaz: 'Kyun sunu mein teri baatein? Tune suni? Tune jaakar naye dost banaye.'

Sidharth gives her a serious look and tightens his hold on Sana much to her discomfort and continues, 'Bakwas jyada nahi ho raha hai? Maine kya kiya? Tujhe laga ki maine kuch kiya aur usi par tune mere saath jhagra kar liya. Abb tu mujhe sorry bol!'

Shehnaaz, ' Mein sorry bolun? Sorry bole meri jutti.' and makes a face at Sidharth.

Sidharth, ' Sorry, to tujhe bolna hi hai moti, mujhe sata ney ke liye.' and softly bites her earlobe.

Shehnaaz shivers at this unexpected touch and starts screaming. Sidharth put his hand on her mouth to muffle her scream and increases the pressure on her ear. Finally, Sana gives in and makes a puppy face at Sidharth and Sidharth unable to see her sad releases her. She immediately gets up throws a pillow at him and shouts, 'Bewakoof! Akkal sey peydal insaan, kar diya na galti.' and runs away.

Sidharth gets shocked and follows her. Sana runs in full speed towards the garden area to get away from him but is easily outrun by Sidharth. Sidharth catches her soon, picks her up and takes her near the swimming pool. He then bends and with a quick force throws her inside it, only to follow her in.

Sana gulps a stomach full of water and feels herself drowning only to have two strong hands pull her out and hold her against a strong chest. Sana stands still scared of drowning and holds on to Sidharth for life. Sidharth too soaks in the calm and revels in her embrace.

Soon, Sana lift her head, looks deep into his eyes and punches him hard in his stomach yelling, ' Pagal hai tu? Sharam nahi aati? Saandh jaisa hai tu! Mujhe feka kyun pani mein? Kitni baar bola hai ki mujhe phobia hai!'

Sidharth wraps his hand around his stomach tight to take in this sudden strong punch and with great difficulty mutters, 'Pagal tu hai! Mein tujhe kuch hone deta kya? Abb tu dekh!'

Shehnaaz realizes that the impact of the punch might have been too much, feels sorry and pulls Sidharth's hand from his stomach only to wrap them around herself and buries hers face in his chest. The stand entwined with each other in the middle of the pool and time flows.

**********************************************************************************************

Their reverie breaks as they hear Bigg Boss announcing all the house mates to gather in the living room.

Once the housemates gather in the living room, Bigg Boss starts, 'Abhi kuch der pehle Shehnaaz ney jis tarah sey Himanshi ko swimming pool mein dhakela, Bigg Boss uss baat ki kadi ninda kartey hai. Is ghar mein kisi bhi prakar hi hingsa ki koi jagah nahi hai, lekin, Bigg Boos yeh bhi mante hai ki hingsa sirf saririk nahi hoti, mansik bhi hoti hai. Jis tarah sey, Himanshi Shehnaaz ke peeth piche uski buraiya kar rahi thi aur baki key gharwalo ko instigate karney ki koshish kar rahi thi usse jahir si baath hai ki Shehnaaz ko bura laga aur who provoked huyi. Yeh saari baatein dhyan mein rakhte huye, Bigg Boss Shehnaaz ko two weeks key liye nominate karte hai aur saath hi saath Himanshi ko warning bhi detey hai ki woh aagee sey apni badtaw pey dhyan rakhe.

Aur abhi kuch hi der mein Shehnaaz ki swayamvar kaa aakhri padav suru hoga, isiliye aap sabhi gharwale taiyyar ho jayiye.'

Himanshi fumes hearing Bigg Boss' announcement and starts ranting about Bigg Boss being unfair only to be ignored by most of the housemates.

*********************************************************************************************

People scuffle around trying to get ready. In all this Sidharth thanks his stars as he would have been miserable had Shehnaaz received a harsher punishment.

The housemates deck up in their finest and gather around the garden area where two mandaps have been set up. Bigg Boss then requests Shehnaaz along with Reshmi and Bhau to step forward and announce the winner after discussing amongst themselves.

Reshmi quickly tries brainwashing Shehnaaz stating, 'Mujhe lagta hai jisney efforts liya hai usi ko jitna chahiye aur Paras ney teri man behlaney ki bohot koshish kiyi hai. Uske khana bhi banaya tujhe entertain bhi kiya. Tere saath bhi raha.'

Bhau adds to this, ' Haa mein Reshmi key saath agree karta hoon. Dekh Shehnaaz, Paras achcha hai aur tum dono ki chemistry achchi lagti hai. Usne tujhe pamper bhi kiya. Sidharth ney kuch bhi nahi kiya. Apney mein hi thaa, tere saath to task ke beech mein jhagra bhi kar liya usne.'

Shehnaaz gives them a smile and keeps quiet. Thinking that they have been successful in convincing her, Bhau and Reshmi feel happy and wink at Paras to pass on the signal that they have done their job.

Bigg Boss' booming voice comes back to ask Shehnaaz of her final decision. He tells her to pick up the garland and put it around the neck of the winner.

Shehnaaz picks up the garland and slowly starts walking towards Paras who is standing towards her left. Sidharth frowns surprised at her choice and a wide smile form on Paras's face. Shehnaaz almost reaches him only to take a swift turn and to everybody's surprise, runs to Sidharth and places the garland around his neck. They hug and Sidharth easily lifts her off the ground which embracing her. Sidharth's team cheer and Bigg Boss Sidharth and his team the winner.

They now get to decide the new captain of the house along with Shehnaaz. They anonymously choose Sidharth as the new captain of the house.