#39

My fellow SidNaazians, I am sorry for being this late with this update. I got caught up with life, but I have put my heart and soul in this chapter and I hope you like it.

Do share your thoughts...

<3 <3 <3

***********************************************************************************************

Days passed, but Shehnaaz's difficulties in the MSK house do not subside. The channel starts trying every trick possible to get her to actively participate and show interest in the concept of swayamvar, but fails miserably.

Following this, a task is set, wherein, the participants get different kinds of gifts for Shehnaaz and Paras and both of them are made to choose the best gift which they like. 

The men try different tricks to woo her and get her variety of stuffs, from Jhumkas to flowers, to perfumes to chocolates. 

Shehnaaz starts feeling awkward getting so much of attention from different men.  As each one of them start explaining to her the thought behind their gifts, her mind starts drifting towards Sidharth.

She also feels guilty about not liking any of the gifts which the men had got for her as she does not find any emotions attached to them which can truly persuade her to make her feel an ounce of liking for these gifts.

Finally, Balraaj having understood her nerve brings her a teddy bear with Sihdharth written on it. He smiles at her and says, 'Mein terey liye yeh teddy bear laya, kyunki Sidharth ko to terey liye mein laa nahi sakta par itna zaroor kar sakta hoon ki tujhe kuch eisa doon jo tujhe uski yaad dilaye...'

A smile slowly forms on Shehnaaz's face and her insides melt at this heartfelt thought of his. She hugs the teddy bear tight and looks at Balraaj with gratitude in her eyes. She tells him, 'Tujhe sayed khud nahi pata hoga tune merey liye kya kiya..yeh jo haina woh merey liye sabse upar hai...aur mein chahkar bhi isse ignore nahi kar sakti.'

Balraj gives her a warm smile and says, 'Khush raha kar..Tu khush rehti hai na to hum logo kaa bhi mann laga rehta hai...aur jo terey mann mein hai usko koi nahi nikal sakta...'

********************************************************************************************

That night, when Shehnaaz goes to bed she looks at the plump teddy bear sitting beside her and pulls it close to her hugging it tight. She then whispers, 'Sidharthhhh, kya kar raha hoga tu abhi...mujhe teri yaad aa rahi bebu...abhi dekh yeh teddy Sidharth hai merey pass..kash sach mein tu merey pass hota..'

**********************************************************

The channel continues its tricks in its quest of dissuading her from believing that Sidharth will accept her publicly.

They bring in Jay and Mahi in the show who were ardent supporter of their bond during Bigg Boss and also share good personal rapport with Shehnaaz and Sidharth in real life.

Shehnaaz seeing Maahi off camera goes and hugs her and says, 'Tum dono yeha kya kar rahe ho? Guests ho? Haaye mujhe kitna achcha lag raha hai tumhe dekh kar...!'

Maahi smiles at her and says, 'Tera deewana tujhe itna pareshan dekh khud itna pareshan ho gaya ki hum log tujhe milne chalee aaye...Channel toh tujhe pata hi hai kaisa hai...abhi bohot sara drama karwaenge hum sey, tu ghabrana mat...aur gussa mat hona..shoot key baad, vanity mein beht key baatein karenge...aur tujhe manane key liye pein teri wali special lemon chicken aur kali daal bhi bana kar layi hoon...'