#35

As the finale week begins, an unknown fear fills Shehnaaz's heart, a sense of foreboding befalls her as she becomes unsure of her future.

Her heart yearns to have a future with Sidharth, but her mind warns her with consequences as she knows she will have to go back to Mohali as she has no means of staying back in Mumbai.

Sidharth too notices her angst and he himself start worrying about their future together. He racks his brain to find a solution to Shehnaaz's imminent travel back to Mohali.

But destiny plays its trick on them when the Bigg Boss creative team headed by the production house Endemol plans to encash Sana's popularity for a different show to follow soon after Bigg Boss with the concept of a Swayamvar, wherein, men from different fields in life would come to impress Sana and be chosen as a suitable partner by her. This would require her staying locked up in the house again for 3 months with the suitors.

The team, to make the show more interesting, also roped in Paras Chabbra to run a parallel track with him.

They slyly call Shehnaaz in the confession room and trick her into signing the contract positioning the show as a comedy show, filled with fun activities and comedy tasks, hiding the actual concept and their devious plan. They assume that Shehnaaz can be coaxed into getting  pally and cheesy with men, and her innocence can be easily exploited to gain TRP for the show.

When she comes out of the confession room, she goes to find Sidharth and happily pulls him aside and says 'tujhe pata hai mujhe in logo ney naya show offer kiya..Mujhse shaadi karoge...kuch comedy show hai..isi ghar mein hoga...mujhe 3 mehne aur rehne hai..nayee log ayenge...'

Sidharth gives her a puzzled look and says, 'Mujhse shaadi karoge matlab? Kaisa concept hai..?'

Shehnaaz, 'Utna unlogo ney abhi tak decide hi nahi kiya...Kuch comedy hai...ladke ayenge mere liye aur Paras key liye ladkiya...sayed mujhe unko grooming karni hai...fun hoga..sayed perform karenge aur mein aur Paras judge honge...'

Sidharth gets concerned and says, "To tune pucha kyun nahi kya hai exactly? Matlab kuch sign wagera nahi kiya na? Boli na unlogo ko ki soch key batayegi..'

Shehnaaz, 'Tu pagal hai...un logo ney bola ki agar abhi sign nahi kiya to kisi aur ko lenge...comedy show hai..Mumbai mein bhi rehne ko milega ...tere pass...maine sign kar diya...aur unlogo ney mujhe bola...Tu bhi hoga..iss show mein..' and hugs Sidharth.

Sidharth now visibly angry says, 'Tu pagal hai kya? Dimaag nahi hai tere mein? Mein kaise hounga...? Mujhse koi baat nahi hui in logo ki..Aur merey saath bina discuss karke tune sign kaise kar diya..? '

Shehnaaz now upset with Sidharth pouts and says, "Teri problem kya hai? Maine bola na comedy show hai...Mujhe utna samajh nahi aata hai....Aur in logo ney mujhe itna bada opportunity diya hai idhar aane ka..mujhe koi nahi janta tha...inlogo ney naam diya..to maine return diya...'

Sidharth looks helplessly at her, "Gadhi tujhe kyun lagta hai ki tujhe hi sirf inlogo ney diya hai aur tune kuch nahi kiya....tune bhi to sabko entertain kiya..Itna kiya iss show key liye...Sab tujhse pyaar karte hai pagal...Tune TRP diyi jo har show ko chahiye hota hai...'

Sana looks at him with unsaid emotions and says, 'Koi na...tension na ley...achcha hoga sab kuch...'

The next day Sidharth is called into the confession room and told that Shehnaaz has been offered a new show and the creative team wants to have him in it as well. Sidharth inquires about the format and tells them to share all details. Initially, they start stalling and later when they fail in the deception, they confess that it is a Swayamvar show and prospective suitors will come to allure her and win her hand in marriage. They offer Sidharth to join the show as a suitor and promise him a good amount for his participation.