#9

Sidharth extremely agitated asks Sana, ' Baby tujhe kya hua? Why are you crying, Sweetheart? Kisine kuch bola kya tujhe?'

Shehnaaz still crying hides her face into his chest and refuses to lift her head.

Sidharth eventually forces her head up with his hand and tells her, 'Tu rona band karegi ya fir mein tujhe swimming pool mein feku? Jab tak bolegi nahi kya hua, mein kaise samjhunga?'

Shehnaaz slowly lifts her head and softly murmurs, 'Mujhe bahar log bol rahe they ki iss weekend pey out ho jaungi. Toh mujhe bohot bura laga.'

Sidharth: 'Par tu out kyun hogi. Tu rahegi abhi.'

' Nahi sabne kaha ki mein known face nahi hu na, aur koi mujhe jaanta nahi. Aur Paras mera connection hokar bhi mujhe chorke mahira key pass chala gaya. Log mujhe jante nahi hai na to fir mujhe passand bhi nahi karenge. Aur, mein dumb bhi hoon aur thori moti bhi', says Shehnaaz again breaking down into sobs and hugging Sidharth tightly

Sidharth looks at her helplessly and slowly gets extremely agitated by the mean streak in the housemates trying hard to affect her self-confidence.

After holding onto Shehnaaz for several more seconds, he slowly tells her to stop crying and says, ' Shehnaaz tujhe pata bhi hai tu kitni cute or achchi hai? Yeh log tujhse jalte hai isiliye tujhe kuch bhi bolte hai. Tu tension kyun ley rahi hai. Aur, agar chali bhi gayi to kya ho jayega. Tujhe aab pura country janta hai aur tere saree gaane iske baad super-duper hit hi honi hai.'

'Par mujhe tujhe chorke nahi jana hai, Sidharth, tu mujhe achcha lagne lag para hai,' blurts out Shehnaaz. Then, realizing what she had just said, she goes back to hiding her face in Sidharth's chest and tries to shut out the world from her existence.

Sidharth slowly starts rubbing her back and kissing her head several times. He feels a deep sense of belonging and warmth towards Shehnaaz.  He holds her tight to comfort her and thinks about how difficult it would be for him to survive in this house if Shehnaaz gets out.

But, in his heart he just knows that wouldn't happen. He tries to tell Shehnaaz his feelings and console her. But, chooses to keep quiet not knowing how to put his emotions into words.

**********************************************************************************************

Some men don't share. They do things to make you understand.