#10

Every love story has a hero and heroine but most importantly needs a villain. And, when your love story only has villains, it is nothing but a mega love story. No wonder, #SidNaazIsAnEmotion, right?

So here enter our villains....

Also, cheesy chapter alert!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the 4th week in BB13 house, housemates have all settled into their lives and are exploring different sides in themselves and in others.

Shehnaaz has established herself as a pure soul, whose innocence knows no bound and Shuklaji as the angry young man who is only soft towards Shehnaaz. Arti though initially jealous is slowly coming in terms with their equation and trying to curve out a separate path for herself. In all of this, Asim Riaz who initially started out as a shadow of Sidharth is trying hard to become relevant and create his own identity by picking up unnecessary fights and issues.

While all the dynamics are playing around, Sidharth and Shehnaaz create their own safe space,  content within their bond.

It's Friday morning, and Weekend Ka Vaar episode, wherein, Salman Khan passes his judgement about the week's happenings, is about to begin. The housemates are busy getting ready, and Shehnaaz dolls up like a pretty doll. She has a certain nagging feeling at the back of her mind since morning and tries hard to shift her focus. To uplift her mood, she dresses up to her heart's content and slowly trudges out to find Sidharth and seek his opinion. She wears a icy-blue gown and does nude make-up looking adorable with the right mix of elegance.

Shuklaji, perpetually handsome, doesn't bother much about getting ready and is sprawled across the living area trying to catch a quick nap.

As soon as he realizes Shehnaaz is calling him, he pretends to be in deep sleep just to have her poke him for him to react. She comes and quietly sits beside him debating in her mind whether to wake him up. Eventually, she decides to first come up with a good idea to annoy him and pull the perfect prank. She starts fidgeting with her dress thinking of what best can be done in this situation.

Sidharth starts getting restless about Shehnaaz not pulling any stunt so far and gets itchy about opening his eyes.

Finally, Sana not having any great idea decides to fold the corner of her gown to tickle Sidharth's ears. She raises her hand towards Sidharth, and he opens his eyes at the exact moment just to hold her hand and pull her towards him with all his might. Shehnaaz crashes into his chest and  Sidharth embraces her tightly, rumbling  into laughter.

Sidharth: ' Kya bey moti? Kya karne ki koshish kar rahi thi? Dekh pakar liya na?'

Shehnaaz deeply embarrassed mumbles a soft, 'Chor, jaane dey', only to have Sidharth hug her tighter. Slowly, a shudder passes through her body and a different kind of sensation starts taking over her mind as she is hard pressed against Sidharth's well-toned body. She gets conscious and feels awkward in his embrace unable to gauge the feelings rushing through her mind.

Sidharth realizing that Sana has gone extremely quiet releases her and asks, 'Kya hua tujhe? Gussa ho gayi Kya?'

Shehnaaz: 'Nahi, uth jaa abb. Salman Sir aa jayenge. Jaldi sey uth aur mujhe bol mein kaisi lag rahi hoon?'

Sidharth realizing that Salman Khan will materialize on screen to talk to them anytime, sits up to get a good look at the decked-up Shehnaaz and his mind does a somersault. Sitting in front of him is not the cute goofball but an exotic damsel, completely unaware of how she was wrecking his mind looking this sexy and gorgeous. Sidharth slowly curses himself inwardly for having formed a protective and friendly bond with her, wherein he simply can't flirt with her. For him, Shehnaaz is a different emotion who he deeply cares for.

He smiles at her with a shine in his eyes and replies, 'bohot achchi lag rahi hai bey tu, yeh dress kitni pretty hai! Tu kabse sundar ho gayi?', and then breaks out into another laughter just to change the undercurrent slowly passing between them.

Shehnaaz gets irked and throws cushions at him and storms away while making faces.

In all of this, the creative team of Bigg Boss plays the perfect villain and brings in Himanshi Khurana – Shehnaaz's arch nemesis, Shefali Zariwala – Sidharth's ex-girl-friend and Bhau – a self-proclaimed nationalists and questionable philosophies in life.

After all, what is a good love story without great drama, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------