#8

SidNaaz

Next morning, Sidharth suddenly wakes up before the customary wake up song and looks at Shehnaaz who is sleeping peacefully with a pout on her face. Sidharth quietly stares at her and thinks to himself how someone can be this innocent and pure, especially in this industry. He has always come across shrewd women who could easily manipulate others for their own gain. Sidharth thinks to himself that Shehnaaz needs to be protected and he silently promises her that.

He yearns to reach out to her, touch her pouting lips, hold her in his arms and smell her hair, but stops himself in the track not knowing how Sana will react. A woman's hair has always been a turn on for him and he has started noticing her thick mane from day one. Her calm baby-like face gives him a certain kind of peace and slowly he drifts back to sleep.

Eventually, the morning song breaks out forcing the housemates to wake up. Sana slowly opens her eyes and turns to her side to see Sidharth still fast asleep. She stares at him for a while, feeling a bit conscious having slept in the same bed, and not knowing if she had disturbed him in his sleep in any way. Before this, she has never slept in the same bed with someone having known that person only for couple of weeks. She slowly places her left hand on his check calls out to him, 'Sidharthhh, gaana baaj gaya, uth jaa abb!'.

Sidharth wakes up and turns to look at her and smiles, ' Hi Baby, good morning. Thik sey soyi na tu?' and places a small kiss on her forehead. He holds her hand tightly for a bit too long and intently looks into her eyes. They stare and each other for some time, then Sana getting slightly conscious quickly pulls her hand out of his grip and tell him to get her morning tea.

Throughout the day, Shehnaaz keeps having a fuzzy feeling in her head and her mind constantly replays all the deep eye-contacts, she has ever had with Sidharth. From the Day 1 on stage to this morning in the bed. She feels a certain warmth in his being and feels happy in his protectiveness but quickly shuns away different ideas that her heart keeps trying to throw at her.

Sidharth too finds himself constantly looking for Shehnaaz, wanting to spend more time with her, laughing at her silly joke, and mostly, trying to hold her. He starts looking for opportunities to simply hold her hand or hug her. He starts feeling a deep sense of comfort and attachment in being with her.

Arti notices this change in behavior of Sidharth looking like a love-struck puppy and asks him, 'Kya hua tujhe? Khus lag raha hai bohot? Kuch hua kya?'.

Sidharth looks at her and trying to figure out the intention behind her question says, 'Nahi kuch bhi to nahi? Kya hoga? Jaanna kya chaah rahi hai?'

'Aree, eisa kuch nahi mujhe laga tu bohot khush hai..Mujhe laga kuch huaa.' Then trying to change the topic, she continues, 'Sana key saath sonee mein koi problem nahi hui na? Usne tujhe irritate kiya kya?'

While other housemates were okay with Shehnaaz shifting her bed and occupying Sidharth's bed, Arti felt a bit odd. She has known Sidharth for sometime and she knew that Sidharth is territorial and is finicky about letting people get close to him in life. Shehnaaz winning over Sidharth so easily confused Arti and she wanted to figure out the real reason behind this change.

'Aree nahi, kya problem hogi mujhe. Mujhe who pasand hai aur mein aaram sey so gaya.' Then adding to his thoughts, he continues saying, 'Cute hai yaar Sana, mujhe irritate bhi karti hai to mujhe haasi aati hai. Usse gussa hona difficult hai!,'

Arti: 'Tujhse who bechari darti bhi bohot hai, Sidharth'

Sidharth: ' Mujhse? Kyun? Maine to kabhi use jyada kuch nahi bola!'

Arti: ' Nahi tune use kuch nahi bola, par who tere gusse sey bohot darti hai. Bachchi hai na woh.'

Sidharth: ' Koi bhi mujhse kaise bhi dare, Sana ko darne ki zaroorat nahi. Tu tension mat ley, mein samjha dunga. Mujhe bhi pata hai bachchi hai woh, mein uske upar eise kabhi nahi bharkunga!'

' Aree wah! Achcha jaadu chalaya na usne tere upar, itna soch raha hai. Mere baare mein to socha nahi itna kabhi.', says Arti with a dramatic look on her face.

'Tu Shehnaaz nahi hai, Arti. Shehnaaz tum sab sey alag hai, masuum hai. Uske jaise hoti to mein bhi different hota, Par rehne dey, kyun bekar mein discussion ko dusre tangent mein lekar jana. Mein jata hoon Sana sey sar pey tel lagani hai, says Sidharth and leaves to look for Sana.

He curses inwardly, having said too many things to Arti about Sana, but quickly forgets as he sees Shehnaaz running towards him with tears in her eyes. She comes crashing into his chest and breaks down in uncontrolled sobs.

**********************************************************************************************

So here it is guys. 'Bachchi' here means innocent and not a child. Sidharth always treated Sana as his 'Baby'. My husband calls me Baby! A certain ex of his did go to a certain extent to paint him like a father-figure for Sane (read: cringe)

But who pins a child to the ground or gives love bites or does whatever they did...... Hence, case closed!